Yung Simmie - 3 in 1 Freestyle lyrics

Published

0 283 0

Yung Simmie - 3 in 1 Freestyle lyrics

[Verse 1: Yung Simmie] Fake n***as will never know realer Ape sh** like I hang with gorillas n***as talk hard they ain't no k**er 'Til we pull up like "Hey lil' n***a" No like halo n***a Extendos at yo' halo n***a Yeah I smoke but I don't do swishers Smokin' moon rocks I moon walk like "Thriller" My b**h white so I am that n***a I pill up the block layin' shots out the window You can't keep up 'cause yo' ends low I gotta be myself n***as copy like ten fold I go hard but I make it look simple I gave that b**h back she was somethin' like a rental I don't wanna f**, give me dental If her ex here he get whipped with a pistol So don't diss me I don't diss you Ain't talkin' money I'ma have to dismiss you n***as sayin' what they won't do Playin' both sides but I been with the same crew Been sippin' drank, I be smokin' stain n***a f** beer I don't do the brew I be in the cut, rollin' up the weed Smokin' by myself I won't smoke with you You ain't from my hood what you doin' on my block boy? You lookin' unusual A suspect, and I make my hoes upset If I don't give 'em dick, they gon' protest I'm a jerk, no reject Gettin' to the money 'cause I need that Pull up on yo' block if you late where my green at? [Verse 2: Lil Dred] I be on the block where you can't come Catch you slippin' on the block where you ain't from Once you hear them shots then you can't run Smooth criminal, like "Where the f** he came from?" Steph Curry n***a check out where I aim from Ridin' 'round with three Ks no handguns KKK I'ma hang some Hellboy, where you think I got this flame from? f** boy, where you think I got this chain from? If you lookin' like a lick we gon' take some Head cracked like dice I'ma shake some If I hit 'em with the right I'ma break somethin' Once they see you tryna win now the hate comin' I just play the back scene I don't say nothin' Yeah he doin' a lot of talkin' but he stay frontin' Since you n***as wanna quack I will duck hunt [Verse 3: Nell] Feelin' like motherf** a hater Type of n***a pull up all black like a raider Type of shots loud enough to shake the equator k**er clan coward talkin' cut like a sabertooth Whenever we aim at you, b**h we be buck Pull up I'm a truck whenever we hit 'em up f** n***a give it up, we deep like a sativa Never gave a f** 'bout a n***a so we thuggin' when they see us We just in a different city rollin' weed up Play my music for his girl and now she wanna meet us In the hood smokin' good throwin' triple Cs up b**h you can give my dick a kiss n***a you can get with this Mac sh**, trill sh** Tryna act like k** Bill in a field, bet a n***a get k**ed quick Broke a n***a down for them pounds and them millions Money, motivation, and Miami make us k** sh**