Yung Simmie - 2 Fresh lyrics

Published

0 214 0

Yung Simmie - 2 Fresh lyrics

[Hook x2: Yung Simmie] 2 Fresh muf**a 2 Fresh muf**a Me and my b**h 2 Fresh muf**as Get back muf**a Take that muf**a All black muf**a 2 Fresh muf**a [Verse: Yung Simmie] 2 fresh muf**a But i ain't actin' brand new 3 hunnid for shirt 3 hunnid for the shoes 5 hunnid for the belt and pants too n***a why you actin' brand new? I'll take your girlfriend and her friend too Cause i do what I can do Got your girl pulling on me like a handle I ain't by myself Got the 9 on my waist tucked in my Gucci belt n***a i don't need help Get stomped with these J's i just got off the shelf Man i've been too cold Dumb chain on my neck call it fools gold Take your girl home tryin to hit a field goal Then i just score and now she gotta go home Fresh to d**h slip on my chucks right to left You heard what i said unless you d**h Straight k**in' this sh** better check the health All black snapback just to match the belt Left with a n***a chick but i came by myself Cause i ain't like everyone else Your girl on my co*k cause she like my watch M.O.B cause time don't stop [Hook: Yung Simmie] 2 Fresh muf**a 2 Fresh muf**a Me and my b**h 2 Fresh muf**as Get back muf**a Take that muf**a All black muf**a 2 Fresh muf**a