Young Thug - 1017 Lifestyle lyrics

Published

0 839 0

Young Thug - 1017 Lifestyle lyrics

Get along, little doggie, get along, get along Get along, little doggie, get along John Dillin- [Hook:] I'm living that YSL lifestyle We living that 1017 lifestyle We living that rich n***a sh** lifestyle We living that fly sh** only lifestyle Get along, little doggie, get along, get along Get along, little doggie, get along, get along Get along, little doggie, get along, get along Get along, little doggie John Dillinger I'm geeked out my mother f**er mind I got a whole lot of sh**, I ain't paid a dime We take everything, we'll steal the scene We take n***as bling, (money talk like Charlie Sheen) Man down, get it Treated his body like [?] bricks, split him Catch his p**y a**, take his belt off, whip him p**y n***a tryna run off with them bricks, talkin' bout he missin' Fold his p**y a** up just like a centipede Count so much money with my thumb, everything I touch turn green I'll make your white t-shirt feel like Miskeen 100 bands got my skinnies looking like Bugle Boy jeans [Hook] Wake the f** up fata**, that p**y n***a got the [?] Let's go head and grab, then smash Slow it down, don't you see they rounds Yeah they army down even though we gone spray 'em down I'm on that, so therefore I keep my hand on my gat n***a shot me in my finger, (now I laugh) Now I'm shooting Tommy Gun (with a rag) And I hope out in that 67 Jag Smash, smash on they a** [?] ball son, I got big guns I'm throwing trust funds Hit 'em with the golden gun, James Bond's son [Hook]