Young Scooter - 100 Real n***as lyrics

Published

0 348 0

Young Scooter - 100 Real n***as lyrics

(feat. K Blacka, Vldec & D) [Chorus:] Shout out to my essay, shout out, Shout out to my essays. (amigos) Chip it by the low, Ship it by the low, Shout out to my essay., Man, that n***a got me stained, All these n***as can't know me. 'Cause we keep a lot of money. Man, we stand on these n***as so hard. Couldn't look anywhere. Front whip, wouldn't pull up. Ew, awe, hey, take a trip. Flying out to Mexico. My essay's got it planned out. He sent 'em back, Got sending cash, Everybody come with their hands out. I'm shipping it all, I sell it all, Y'all n***as here, aren't worth it, You see why I came, said? T H E n***ars can't even see my essay, [Chorus] Trunk full of bricks, That amigo gang got plumped prices, Free Mario, 94 b**h, Real dope boy, like my cousin, not a snitch. You know I know essay, And essay, he bring most stuff, It gonna cost you more if I bring The finger for her. 'Cause I don't trust my lawyers, This whole world is of lawyers. These bloods still in order, Most of them cost you, Everyday a payday. Counting with my essay, And we counting a [?] I know the police watching, My essay got me toppling. I'm in the hood, shopping, You want some slag, I got it! You want some bricks, then count it. [Chorus]