Young Roddy - 504 Radio lyrics

Published

0 250 0

Young Roddy - 504 Radio lyrics

Good Sense, Good Sense Life sh** I ain't gonna make you way too long 'cause I already made the way too long, Uh, it's f*ck a long, get your own, I burn the whole pound for my girl who dead and gone and I trade it all n just to kick it once again They say play uncle Sam, but I'm like free my uncle Ben Boy where you been, that's where I hear when I spin the benz, but I've been busy on my grizly n***a I'ma grown man, young man, if it ain't about no paper, then scram got me staring at them card like who the f*ck is dealt me my hand, I go ham till I get my millin 40 acres of land, and even when I get it b**h I'm still gonna be pitchin, plus all they know is gimme gimme got injured, you ain't heard, gimme got shot, then gimme went missin, sponsored links yeah tell all them nosey b**hes mind their business, and all them fake a** n***as keep their distance, And roddy ain't no k**er but don't push me, But I guarantee I make them pussies feel me my n***a. Hook: My n***as from the bricks it ain't f*cking with me, All my n***as gettin it in say they aint f*cking with me, yeah, b**h I spit it how I live it, kept it real since the beginning, fool my mama raised a winner. My sisters they don't trip, 'cause they ain't f*cking with me, all my n***as in the pen say they ain't f*cking with me, Yeah, b**h I spit it how i live it kept it real since the beginning, fool my mama raised a winner. [3d Natee:] The Queen D ..I been focused my only gold is the stack billions, And give hope to these black children I'm that brilliant, Far from my..the niece was out to heal me, Meanwhile I'm in the wall, as patient shorty as Kate William so I ride solo, dolo, no time for cold defendence talk sh** and I'm sending shots, hope you f*ck us fotogenic, they hoes the minute, not they stalking my InstaGram, so they making paper it's alright the haters is the instance stayin stand in hand like expect together, it's tragic, what was all of you ..work under that magic, and then judging attachments, all you n***as was.. Now you n***as a depth, and I pull up like what's happening and they know I'm the captain and I'm just because rapping, it's because I made it happen neither when n***as was laughing now body everybody with a verse or with the shawty, f*ck fan no time to pally, sh** get off the.. b**h. [Hook:] Uh, this lil n***a self-made I couldn't keep a job, they ask me how I'm getting paid, I started moving weight they told me n***a pump your breaks, but I've been rolling right pa**, I'm getting that money all day, A hood full of n***as who will blast in broad day I told my homie, hold his head, my n***a told me stay safe Got feds on my trail from all this money that I made 'cause if it's money over b**hes like jas always say, I never had no safe, just cash under my bed, take a walk through the ghetto with the gra** always dead and like the homie wiz sh**, my flow taylor made, show no love to the girl with short skirts and long legs, a b**h can't get a crumb off of my plate, I'm too hood, too give a f*ck, f*ck what you think, I'm bound to blow soon b**h n***a give me space, but this that good since, part 2 bet I get paid. [Hook:]