Young Roddy - 4 The Money lyrics

Published

0 302 0

Young Roddy - 4 The Money lyrics

Uh, I shipped it off and got paid I blaze for them days, I had to work like a slave. My n***a said he blaze for them days he was on paper, Probation, been a long time waiting, almost drove my n***a crazy. And yeah I understand, but that aint long as we been praying I Ain't complaining, I'm just saying this rap sh** gonna make us major. I mapped out my plans, pa**ed that L to my men, Bible on my right hand I swear look out we get this paper Now my eyes low like I'm asian, stay flow like a Haitian Send my mama to Jamaican when I make it I promised my girl a gold bracelet, got daughter a Mercedes Soon as I get my pesos, no plan, I bet a n***a ball like a Laker, Sign my homies to the label, Good Sense but we ain't never gave a damn. My kicks f**ed up, cause I be getting it out the mud, sponsored links I cop an ounce from cuz and smoke it all with blood, boi. What up, Mike, that's my step-dad, Homie taught me how to fix a flat, taught me how to bet, I know that sh** ain't much, but that's way more than my dad, And now I ain't guessing, need a n***a that's my man. But it is what it is, though, my n***a, I'm just saying. My father done it big, step father done it big, My momma had a gig?, so what that make me n***a,the man in the crib small thing to a G. I can handle this sh**, uh and that I did. And best believe I held that sh** down with ease, Them good trees help my hard times at ease, But good grief, man, they think life for peach?, damn. And all this dirty money give me the need for speed, I'm trying to find a spot to plant my money tree. Uh, word to PIMP C, I'm sipping out this jug. I cop an ounce from cuz and smoke it all with blood, boy. Uh, what it's that thug life? n***a, it's that the thug life. And it's that thug life. Life