Young Roddy - 6 Million Ways lyrics

Published

0 232 0

Young Roddy - 6 Million Ways lyrics

[Intro] Whole hood in this b**h n***a [Verse 1: Young Roddy] And I don't wanna chop it if it ain't about no dollars Hood n***a [?] Rasheed Wallace Dope boy I could tell you all about it One phone call get his whole clique bodied I rap circle around that n***a's posse f** the world that made my n***a go kamikaze I'm mob tied like I'm John Gotti A good kid who turned live wire Trying to dodge the feds, duck the pen I k** beats, don't make me k** again They b**h made I ain't nothing like them A cold k**er call me Iceberg Slim Out [Verse 2: Smizz] I came up on them hot blocks where n***as could lose their life Me and Roddy graduated from shooting dice to moving white Just make sure your shoes are tight and your shooters right Make you five grand in a night if you move it right But in the streets they'll make you chose Make it heads you win, and tails you lose Ain't no winning in my section We wake up to gunshots for breakfast, go to sleep wake up to body bags for seconds Lil' n***a showed up to the crime scene flexing Police couldn't check him cus he knows how to [?] He reckless and he never prayed to the heavens So you know God will never bless him [Verse 3: Jamaal] Million Dolla Make a n***a send the goons Come through strapped like the [?] Make a n***a make the news, I make moves Make a call, give your a** the blues Green light, green light, sixteens mean like a stuck up b**h I'm here to f** up sh** Murder everything moving, Drupey beats included Black mask black toolie, black bags zip 'em up Hoe souls [?] 'em up I used to give a f**, I just don't no more I suggest you get low when my gun go blow Vertebrae boy I'm back in this b**h Murder murder k** k** boy I'm mackin' this b**h Word [Verse 4: Stan] I'm making decisions and never choosing choices You Boston strangled you probably lose your voice b**h Get bossed and bombed you never win that race Travolta Cage you probably lose your face And they say there's like 6 million ways I'm thinking more like a billion or even a trillion They got serial k**ers, hitmans a**a**ins Murdering n***as and sh** you never heard of All out to get you, all out to k** you All out to take some and then give you But I ain't tripping, cracker or n***a head getting blown [?] off I'm telling you it's [Verse 5: Harp] Mobbing like we Mobb Deep Treat the beat like my b**h I get boss deep Punched in like my punch sheet k**ing every [?] n***a every beat Get your 6 million ways n***a how you want it If I hit the p**y then a n***a own it Smoking all this [?] got a n***a zoning See me getting money while I'm dealing corners In my city all they know is murder Henney shots 'til my vision blurry Got some goons if you in a hurry Straight shooters like they run with Curry [Verse 6: Rose Gold] Been in the dark time to step into the light I'm on my grind so I'm always out of sight I was dead wrong, thank God that I'm head strong Could of been another n***a calling the feds home With no plug taking [?] just to stack my chips Out the mud, trying to see the other side of the fence [?] Goodsense ain't nobody f**ing with my clique b**h I'm representing 'til I'm dead and gone Good word to my n***a I heard he coming home [?] n***as make living very scary, they ain't showing no love Even in February get rich or die trying until I'm dead and buried