Young Pyro - 7.22 lyrics

Published

0 92 0

Young Pyro - 7.22 lyrics

[Intro: Young Pyro] [Verse 1: Young Pyro] I got a dream I pray that all my n***as gon' ride The world is a place where the strong survive If you ever think of 7/22/95 let it be the day that birthed the illest n***a alive See I come through with the metaphors Hit you with a catalogue Of magazines loaded with these words I pray you carry on And every bullet I keep loaded with a lot of bars Let two girls a**ist each other watch the way they pa** these balls Yea y'all gon feel me Bleeding on these beats I'm just giving you the real me Tryna leave a message and that's even if they k** me I'm tryna leave a legacy just like I'm Walt Disney Uh I had to spit this as you ride out Cuz I refuse to let this real music die out And when I blow all these rappers they'll be crying out Something like Osama how they running in they hideouts Just praying they don't get caught I'm in love with the music give a f** bout what a b**h thought Eating all these beats I'm the flavor when it need salt Rhymes so hot they think I need horns and a pitchfork sh** Don't confuse him with the devil Red bone red bottoms don't confuse them with stilettos The way that a** shake don't confuse it with some jello I'm fetty wap cuz all my b**hes screaming wa**up Hello Uh huh My cousin told me he believed in me and when he listened to my music that he saw a dream for me I know that I deserve more cuz I can see the real in me And all these petty a** pay checks ain't appeasing me Money running in cycles I'm chasing it faithfully If they want the drama that's okay with me I brought the K with me Uh real hip hop sh** All I do is make her scream this is hip hop dick I put my heart on my sleeves cuz I like how it fit n***a I been going this hard ever since I was a kid When I was wearing PJ's chilling in the crib When I was playing beyblade screaming let it rip Now I let it rip in the booth I'm sick and need medicine and money is the cure Magic Johnson he will tell you this I know that I'm the best cuz I'm the only reason that I ain't reach the success I envision in my head Look where I grew up n***as fight and they k** n***as Rob and they steal you gotta hustle for meals You can't do nothing but deal That's just how I feel And I question everything cuz I think nothing is real They be talking bout they cars and all the k**ers riding with them Talking bout they Rollie's what happened to the bars n***a Everyone so real what happened to the frauds n***a Skinny n***a big world gotta fight the odds n***a Uh Let's get it