Young Pappy - 2 Cups lyrics

Published

0 185 0

Young Pappy - 2 Cups lyrics

[Intro] R.I.P to my big brother 2, (2 cups) [Verse 1] We the realest n***as round here Reporting live from the pole where its cold If he ain't from the pole where its cold dont come down here Just come round here get found here Another body turn his momma smile to a frown here Ha!, i'm getting tired of this lifestyle That 30 with ain't nobody trying to fight now(nah) Applying pressure knot a n***a up in sight now Up the pipe on him make a goofy n***a pipe down That ice on me bling bow they be like wow Its time to turn up n***a, no more mister nice guy I dont pop molly really but today i might try They took my big brother Mensa i'm thinking like why Was it the money , Was it the cars Was it the way that he was stunting was he flexing to hard Was it the way he was finessing trying to stack or starve Cause every time he see a n***a he wanna hear some bars Like Pap, you go harder than prona Yo father yo momma yo mom momma never knew my pop Father was one of the only n***as condoning in my drama So if you gone smoke for me i want you to pour for me on 2 [Hook] For my big brother 2 Cause man that n***a had the juice They looking at me like shoot, i'm looking at them like who The f** you think i'm finna do, think i'm finna stop now Boy hell nah i'm gone blow, he would did the same for me I do the same sh** for bro, i catch a opp and i'ma score Cause n***as know and b**hes know (Let's Go) [Verse 2] When I'm rolling through my city n***a all i see is crime Everybody saying they know me, everybody lying And Ain't nobody lane checking everybody driving Nd everybody poled up so everybody firing You better get a gun, boy they say PBG them n***as They ain't fit for none, i keep it on me On my homie i ain't finna run Concealed up in my gucci belt i tuck the biggest gun So if a n***a run up on me , ima get him done My flow tighter than virgin vagina I'm telling them ima make they looking like no liar I'm leaning just like a chulo , ain't bout talking lowrider These rapping n***as is sweet Im just feigning for more cider From the city the murder capital everybody know about (chiraq) Money over starve i can't go without And they got the nerve to tell me ima motor mouth But all this sh** i rap about my team and them will go about So ima ball harder till the day that i get slaughtered And shoutout to them hittas that be still thugging on Lawrence And n***a i ain't stopping till the day im in the coffin And my shoulder say pink dolphin Hoes up on me get them off me (huh) I can look in your eyes and tell you fake homie f**ing his main b**hes , suppose to be your main homie It been them same 10 years n***as that done changed on Boy you must be talking to the jakes, you acting strange homie Where the trust at, where the love at I give up all of my money to get 2 cups back I need some dope i need some bud , wheres bud at No swimming pool full of liquor, where the flood at He first hit'em look at the camera and there go Mensa Say n***as know he point his fingers like they gone remember I take ring off he getting money right off my dinner Just letting bro know i remember that day in December too! [Hook] They took my big brother 2 Cause man that n***a had the juice They looking at me like shoot, i'm looking at them like who The f** you think i'm finna do, think i'm finna stop now Boy hell nah i'm gone blow, he would did the same for me I do same sh** for bro, i catch a deli and its score Cause n***as know and b**hes know You gone remember for life!