Young Mugz - 14,400 Minutes lyrics

Published

0 85 0

Young Mugz - 14,400 Minutes lyrics

[Verse 1:Mugz] 14,4000 minutes, they locked me up with no visits They usually let me slide under the radar like a midget But today they reached their limit, No more giving me tickets Now I'm eating jail food, tired of these dry a** biscuits Like ooohhh I need some water, mr. Kimble I miss your daughter Like ooohhh times getting harder, mr. Walter I miss your daughter And I know they do not like me, f** uniform I wore nikes Hanging with gang banging drug slinging dudes nightly Mama said you need stop it, and focus more on your profit I know Ima be something in the bible I am prophet Flashing with all these j**els are gonna make me a target n***as that think I'm food till I pull out that pocket rocket Bah! 14,400 minutes, I thought about f**ing triples My first whip gotta be Benz cause I don't like them Honda civics If I rap it I live it, So momma is probably is livid These frogs they never leap, they ribbit, they looking timid Come on who are you kidding Yo life is scripted, why your windows tinted All you rappers are gimmicks I'm sick like a million clinics k** the beat check the ballistics Mugz he went ballistic, I think his spit is acidic