Young Greatness - 95 Era lyrics

Published

0 189 0

Young Greatness - 95 Era lyrics

[Intro] (Nard & B) Yeah What's happenin' with it lil b**h f** with me [Hook] I'm talkin' fresh white T like in 95 Brand new (?) like it's 95 Threw that c**a leave like it's 95 Cutla** on them D's like it's 95 95, 95, 95, 95 [Verse 1] I keep a cool lil shooter with me, he'll hit you for a cool 50 I ain't playin' games, cut no lanes, what they gon' do with me See shoes (?) b**h I run the (?) like an athlete Don't try to jack me b**h I'm bout it bout it like I'm Master P Drop a couple bands on a Rolex tryna get my shine on (?) can't stop me in my town homie Send a couple shots have a n***a trigger man call 5-0 Tryna take the whole rap game and (?) on mama I'ma talk no new n***as, trust n***as, don't f** with n***as I done bought a whole truck full of guns like we come from Russia n***a And QC mile high gang, yeah n***a f** you n***a And QC mile high gang, yeah n***a f** you n***a [Hook] I'm talkin' fresh white T like in 95 Brand new (?) like it's 95 Threw that c**a leave like it's 95 Cutla** on them D's like it's 95 95, 95, 95, 95 [Verse 2] (?) AR (?) lil soldier talkin' bout moolah (?) n***a might do ya Yeah that's my partna and them they servin' all that (?) I'm let n***a (?) block on the front porch Kick sh**, talk game with some pot and chains and some bad hoes b**h I got a lot of flows I ain't shown 'em all though n***a try to copycat, can't buy this from the mall though n***a (?) like (?) like All these new n***as tryna study 95, we all know That sh** was locked down by Juvenile, Cash Money bro That sh** was locked down by Juvenile, Cash Money bro [Hook] I'm talkin' fresh white T like in 95 Brand new (?) like it's 95 Threw that c**a leave like it's 95 Cutla** on them D's like it's 95 95, 95, 95, 95 [Outro]