YNAB - 1-844-YNAB-ING lyrics

Published

0 153 0

YNAB - 1-844-YNAB-ING lyrics

[Intro] I used to budget with a I used to, I used to Yeah [Hook] I used to budget with a spreadsheet Lots of cells and formatting Rows for my expenses And columns for categories But currently I'm YNAB-ing And when my paycheck is received With YNAB, I'll be budgeting Budgeting priorities [Verse 1] Every day I age my money I, I'm giving all my dollars their own jobs now Embracing true expenses and there's no doubt I'm rolling with the punches, I'm not stressed out ‘Cause with my spreadsheet I could never be On top of my expenses and all my money Connecting with my bank account and importing Setting goals and making plans for traveling [Hook] I used to budget with a spreadsheet Lots of cells and formatting Rows for my expenses And columns for categories But now that I am YNAB-ing All my income's TBB With YNAB tracking my spending My finances are so boring [Verse 2] And with all this budgeting I do, do, do I can do it on my cell phone Or make adjustments when I am home And having money never gets old Ever since we learned the method, we We stopped getting overdraft fees Went from seeing red to seeing more green Being happier than we've ever been before [Hook] I used to budget with a spreadsheet Lots of cells and formatting Rows for my expenses And columns for categories But currently I'm YNAB-ing And when my paycheck's received With YNAB, I'll be budgeting Budgeting priorities [Outro] So currently, I'm YNAB-ing With YNAB, I'll be budgeting