Ya Boy - 100 Bars lyrics

Published

0 386 0

Ya Boy - 100 Bars lyrics

One, two, three to the fo' b**h I'm a pimp, I don't speak to no hoes You n***as never match MC's with no flows It just don't add up like me with no dough I swear to God, just last year I was broke On the block selling dope, watching my n***as snort coke My life changed from the planes to the boats From the chains to the clothes, don't need Game for these hoes They just hop in the Range and we go Switching lanes baby go'n give me brains on the low Never lame, born and raised in the Sco n***as hate, but they won't say a thing to me though It's like that, as a matter of fact I got powers with the powder, Harry Potter the crack Every hour I devour, money shower with that Lemon heads in my ears, how sour is that? Real sour, I break sh** down like Twin Towers Nabbed ya b**h, had the b**h, b**h holla If it ain't 'bout dollars, I don't want to hear about it Never square, boy this n***a right here about it Call me Ya Boy, for short call me YB Don't try me, carry gun like ID But f** guns, I keep n***as beside me And we'll beat a punk n***a down like Rodney I feel I'm the king when it comes to this rap thing If I didn't have a mic, I probably clap things Or post all night serving things to the crack fiends Boy I got runners like the coach of the track team Yes I'm focused, vision clear as a flat screen You broke n***as not eating you're fasting I'm telling you, all the hoods, they feel dude They like "Pac gone, but f** it, he'll do" A lot of jealous n***as, they be trying to k** dude Because Ya Boy pockets green as mildew And in the west, if I'm not the best Or at least second, I'll put a weapon up to my chest Haters don't want to see me breathe Cause they know I got Next like MTV They can't see me like bootleg DVD's Cause I got more pads than the NPC Catch me dipping in a Jag, seaweed green I'm in a league of my own, you in a pee-wee league When I was broke, still my grill at least three G's Now I talk with a smile, let the VV's breathe It's Ya Boy, I represent the CDP You a ho dog, you be were the weenies be You the man when the east coast talk about ya Buzzing in the streets, each coast speak about ya That's me, and if you ain't here It's about to get ugly, like Freeway's beard It's the streets, you don't get a lot of leeway here It get hotter than a motherf**ing heat wave here Trust me, there's a lot of heat-play here Leave you MIA like the Heat play here Wear guns to surpa** the hatin' Wear a MAC around my neck, it's a fashion statement I laugh at you clowns thinking I'm the same dude I'm not as quiet as I was back in grade school I'm much sicker with an addiction to spray tools And like a game, I'm just dying to play fools So run up if you think I'm a chump I'll leave your body in the trunk, smelling just like skunk I'll leave your head in your lap, right after I dump Even Ashton Kutcher couldn't make your nucka a punk I'll be thugging until I'm at the pearly tall gates And I've been thugging since 20's had a small face I'm still thugging and 20's got a large face Ya Boy the black '06 version of Scarface And the Bay is where I made my name Where the n***as go dumb, like Damon Wayans Yea, it's hyphy, but some n***as going all out So I don't go dumb cause the gun might fall out Trust me, I'm not the n***a you should call out I'm looking at your teeth and I'mma knock 'em all out Twice as big as I was before And the radio won't even play my song no more It's cool, I'm in the street like a hydrant though So when they ask who the best, their reply is "Yo That n***a Ya Boy, that boy got a fiery flow" Hoes try to make me their man, my reply is "No" Yes, you can get on your knees and blow Put my thing in your mouth, but easy though A hot boy, I don't sound like Weezy though Got snow, but I don't think I got a Jeezy flow I'm the truth, I could go R&B and blow But this rap game's so f**ing easy though I'm the pizza man, I got cheese and dough My H-Town n***as got me off leaning dro n***as think I'm a ho, til I squeeze the fo' And that'll change they mind like Keyshia Cole And I'm single, somebody let Keyshia know That I break backs and leave girls leaning yo The girls choose cause my penis better Not to mention I'm hot like Phoenix weather Not to mention you cold, you don't even go gold When I drop, I'mma go platinum times fo' That's four million sales from Florida to Wales Cause I got more bars than four million jails And I'm holding a twelve, gauge for you Ames Aimed at your brain leave your membrane rearranged If you don't think I'm the truth you retarded Record labels, get the bidding war started