WORLDLORD$ - 36 Hour$ lyrics

Published

0 103 0

WORLDLORD$ - 36 Hour$ lyrics

[Intro: Komato$e] This is Komato$e That's K-O-M-A-T-O-$-E Aka Yung Daddy Aka Yung Papi Aka The Pill$bury Doughboi Look [Verse: Komato$e] I said, I hate the people hating us You praying while we making stuff All you do is wait for your chance and then you break it up And blame it all on sources that you're making up Claiming it's God when you atheist And even before that, a satanist Why you so lazy, b**h? Stay in your place and don't make a cent Except for that fishy one you protrude Your sh** is over, my turn to be rude So when I see you next, (uh) I'll make you hurt, b**h I take back all the sh** I said before, who*e, you're worthless Turn compliments to curses, while your n***a out there jerking Trying to find another woman, you was sending naked pictures to me Why you thinking that you gotta say a sentence to me? Why you thinking that you need any repentance from me? You the one that's doing wrong, even up in your sleep Always got some weak a** sh** up in your sleeve Your man's name? I forgot your man's name And you? You was the damn same, 'cause you forgot his name too You thought it was mine, when you were high up out your mind And you're torturing yourself, self-centered prick, you're lying Go and snort another line, and another one, and another one, and another one Keep going until you die Khaled has the right idea and you have like no time So k** yourself real quick, your nonexistent soul's mine I can't wait to see you bleed out on headlines You're listening right now, deer-in-the-headlights [Refrain x8: Komato$e] Why you gotta trip? (Trip- trip- trip) [Hook: Komato$e] It only takes 36 hours For me to find where your house is For me to pick out my outfit For me to hit up the airport, I'm 'bout it It only takes 36 hours For me to find residence of a young ho For me to hit up the gun sto' For me to make your physical being no mo'