Wiz Khalifa - 100 Bottles lyrics

Published

0 578 0

Wiz Khalifa - 100 Bottles lyrics

It’s holiday season, b**h Whatup Jerm? It’s Cabin Fever [Hook: Wiz Khalifa] Hundred bottles we poppin’ Probably won’t even finish it Ya’ll n***as just be talkin My n***as really livin' it p**y n***as be talkin And we hittin them licks Spending all of this money Just to say that we did this sh** Just to say that we did this sh** Hundred bottles we poppin’ Ya’ll n***as just be talkin p**y n***as be talkin Just to say that we did this sh** [Verse 1: Wiz Khalifa] Hahaha, ooh I made it in I hope I make it out Just bought a pound, bout to bake it out Put a hundred in bout to take it out (Put a hundred in bout to take it out) Goin down like mayday while I’m rollin up that KK Smoking you know I got that dope there’s no two ways about it Rolled up a car full of soldiers Club owners know I’m bout it n***as keep talkin’ and hatin’ Ain’t my birthday but I’m cakin’ Sayin’ that we fam no relation Ain’t in that line that you wait in Drinkin’ my eyes like a Asian’s Smokin just like a Jamaican Take all that time that you wastin’ Porsche 9/11, persuasions You need that motivation That big boat on location Rollin’ up that medication Gettin’ money conversations [Hook] Hundred bottles we poppin’ Probably won’t even finish it Ya’ll n***as just be talkin My n***as really livin' it p**y n***as be talkin And we hittin them licks Spending all of this money Just to say that we did this sh** Just to say that we did this sh** Hundred bottles we poppin’ Ya’ll n***as just be talkin p**y n***as be talkin Just to say that we did this sh** [Verse 2: Problem] You know you wanna hop up on this dick hoe Joint full of bomb, bout to explode Molly got me on another zip-code Takin’ shot after shot, bout to get low Ground pound with the wild out Money talk I just dialed out Fresh man, so styled out b**h, don’t you see this? If you lookin for a genius? Dirty money hit the cleaners Gin got me leanin’? This time I’m heated When I talk I really mean it If I ain’t done it I done seen it b**h we on you best believe it Way to bring back the singles Lame old shams though If you ain’t tryna ball what you playin’ for? [Hook] Hundred bottles we poppin’ Probably won’t even finish it Ya’ll n***as just be talkin My n***as really livin' it p**y n***as be talkin And we hittin them licks Spending all of this money Just to say that we did this sh** Just to say that we did this sh** Hundred bottles we poppin’ Ya’ll n***as just be talkin p**y n***as be talkin Just to say that we did this sh**