Wiley - 16 Bar Rally lyrics

Published

0 275 0

Wiley - 16 Bar Rally lyrics

[Verse 1: Wiley] Yo Why do you think that you're hyper? My flow's hench like Hyper Eskiboy, R6 bike rider I'm on the roads, I'm the east-side rider In the dance, your girl, I'm behind her And I'll give you a grand if you find her It's all good brother, she ain't a minor I won't get hurt, I'm a ten-timer I'm the prince of one-liners And I push my body in vaginas E3 kids, we're the finders Original tree climbers Young fighters, autograph signers You can say I'm one of the hardest grinders I run rings around old timers I ain't sleeping, can't you see I'm peaking? Wiley's one of the greatest rhymers [Verse 2: Rage] See I'm not on a joke ting Nowadays it's a cut your throat ting Think I'm joking? Run your boat here Everybody in the ocean floating Rage on a long ting? Keep on dreaming Other MCs try provide the style like I But they know they're losing Chat sh**, then you're gonna hold a bruising Body keep moving Stop that screaming Thugged-out, no place for a weakling My crew just keep on beefing Dun know, big mans we're eating [?] your wife to my house in a G-string [?] that we weren't just sleeping As you grind all night, she was riding Did you know that your girl was shining bright like a diamond? [Verse 3: Esco] He's not the guy, I'll show you why I'll jack man and [?] [?] believe me I wouldn't lie I'm gonna merk this quick as a beat I kinda like Level is the east postcode that man a ride Leytonstone but I rep for certain Leyton guys cuz, If you knew half wagwan you wouldn't hide Cos you know I wouldn't take your line Can't you see this? East is where the greaze is, Ducking police and bucking heaters, I got teams that'll run up on your dealers For boxes and headlocks and three or four eediats [?] cheese prick, you don't see sh** I [?] and block half [?] With some full tints so you don't see in Back in the game and I'm raising [Verse 4: Jammer] All that badman talk, that's air man What you really think that's gonna scare man? Every morning I say a prayer man So if you wanna shoot me I'm here man I don't care man I just go to the rave with bare man I done the tune of the year man, Even though you don't wanna hear man Don't ever try chat sh** when I'm 'ere man I'm tryna make it clear like gla** Don't come around here and play the arse co*k back the ting and blast And your whole body will be covered in casts Can't eat no food, you have to fast Now your rudeboy career's in the past Some fake badboy what's wearing a mask You failed the badboy task [Verse 5: Scorcher] You flip which bit? Which box? Which half? You think you shot, stop making me laugh I ain't wearing a badboy mask Try it with me you will see who's the badboy last You're [?] Don't sit around like a rock star Fronting like you let the shotty blast On stage with a hundred bodyguards I roll solo, holding something that will slip through body parts Don't push me, we ain't cushty, I'm like shh please Fronting like you live the road life You ain't stabbed, clapped or [?] up in your whole life If I heard you was shotting no mash I'd just run up on man with the cold pipe You got a badboy mask but it's so tight Act rough cos you got a little road hype [Verse 6: God's Gift] Nuff man a rate me, but nuff wanna hate me True their girlfriends wanna date me Truly they hate me When you see me just say it to me Don't see me and say "safe" to me But you're afraid of me Cos what you say to your girlfriend When you see me you don't say it to me She wants to lay me So I will find out what you said cos I'll hear it through the grape tree I heard something lately, I heard man wanna blaze me I heard man really wanna grave me, but it's all gravy Cos nothing don't phase me, I roll with the baby daily It's right where my waist be, and it stays off safety And I only aim where your face be So don't get feisty Cos you'll D-I-E, no ifs, no buts, no maybe