Wale - 600 Benz lyrics

Published

0 443 0

Wale - 600 Benz lyrics

[Refrain: Rick Ross] 600 Benz, house six hundred grand That was six years ago, whips come from Japan I get that work from my face I get that work from my face [Wale] 600 Benz, condo six hundred grand I got twelve hundred kicks, them b**hes straight from Japan My ambition is wicked I put that sh** on my hand [Rick Ross] I get that work from my face [Wale] I put that sh** on my man [Verse 1:Wale] Wale, real n***a, where the totem, blowin' bomb haze I just tell CJ keep on rollin' that's my shorty Tinted out, you ain't seeing through All black everything, this sh** like a HBCU Maybach music, major moves I'm saving major loot I make my old b**h buy me all the latest shoes One whip just ain't enough, I just seen 33 You only half a W without a second V Gotta be dreamin, gotta be chosen Shawty when I was 20 I had a Camry and tokens But now I'm ok, b**h I got my sh** together Rozay told me keep on working, shawty you'll be rich forever, ever Forever my endeavours and I sever my opponents I'm cold like its in Denver The dilemma is, you think I got no conscience You think I just here flossing and talking? [Refrain] [Verse 2: Jadakiss] Dependin' on how I feel, either the coupe or sedan I'm only dealin' with you, nothin' to do with your man n***as ruin your plans, it's best to do what you can I'm up to six hundred bricks, started with two hundred grams Hand to hand in the cold Pockets on hella swole I was breakin' ‘em down, now I'm sellin' ‘em whole Work straight out the kitchen Ain't no competition You just shut up and listen and you can complete the mission Know you want me to fall I don't do nothing but ball You heard I was in jail, well I just came from the mall I'm on my way to the j**eler bout to cop me a Muller Keep the digital ruler at arm's length of the Ruger Life's a b**h and I feel her Ain't nobody iller, perico Godzilla Catch me blowing vanillas Used to be blood money Now it's go hard scrilla After I count it all up, I'ma go to the dealer and get a… [Refrain] [Verse 3: Wale] Hope you heard that intro This that I been grindin' cause I've been savin' for that Benz flow To mash on a**holes with petty badges Tell em' n***as we throwed, but they never gon catch us If I am pulled over, I know they gon be on it Cause it's hot in here and I got no L like the '72 Dolphins Woooh, race my n***as, and I bet you never pa** me like a free safety I'm Polamalu, 600 the newest model My newest motto to use a condom with newest models Uhh, got a hundred on the dash, young Ya ain't k**ers ya'll got hundred yard dash guns I'm a rare one, camo's and some rare ones Where I'm from is a circus hope you don't expect a fair one Dropping hundreds like it ain't nothin' Really it was but you know I never sayin' nothin' [Hook]