Waka Flocka Flame - 2 Timer lyrics

Published

0 300 0

Waka Flocka Flame - 2 Timer lyrics

[Hook: YG Hootie] I done lost to many real ones, I can't lose no more Look out for my dawg, blow some on a ho Got my paper right, and my life straight Counting cash up, this is my cake Throw it, throw it, b**h I'm finna' blow it Throw it, throw it, b**h I'm finna' blow it Get your money mama, I'm a deuce liner She mad at me, she say I'm a two timer [Verse 1: Waka Flocka] Money everywhere, bad b**hes everywhere Real n***as everywhere, bottles everywhere Money imma' throw it, throw it Twenty cake, tonight blow it, blow it, f** yeah Bricksquad Monopoly a click full of real n***as My chain cost one hundred on the real n***a I'm rolling off two pills n***a, for real n***a If you riding in a G, we down to k** n***a Tonight's a motion picture, baby girl what're you trying to do tonight, let me know Would these bands make this b**h dyke Money imma' blow it, throw it [Hook] [Verse 2: YG Hootie] Hit the girl one time, never called her If my girl asked me about you, never saw you Mixing lean with patron, turnt' up- a holic I say I'm living life cheap, so what you call it Hundred bottles in the club, T.U And my whole squad funky, P.U And I know little mama wear that rocking see threw She want to function with the squad on them see threws Sizzle Lean on the track, hundred racks How you get your money back, hundred packs C.A. to G.A., that's a tax Don't even call my phone, just send a text [Hook] [Verse 3: Eldorado Red] I feel like a chopper, I feel like a chopper With all these bricks, I'm the king I'm ? Fifty racks in the club, b**hes yelling out bravo It's the king of the crest, the kid Eldorado, yeah P.G.M., Bricksquad Monopoly We popping B Rozay, Clayco Bad b**hes, I keep those V.I.P., get high with me G5, mommy come fly with me I'm in the club, playing with the TEC Me, Waka, and YG, we love to flex I'm rolling, off a double stack I popped a molly, I'm on my back Doing weird sh**, acting kind of strange All you need to know is b**h, I'm playing with some change [Hook]