Waka Flocka Flame - 0-100 (Freestyle) lyrics

Published

0 334 0

Waka Flocka Flame - 0-100 (Freestyle) lyrics

[Verse 1:] BSM we ain't a label, we a f**ing mob Every single n***a with us is a f**ing boss n***a I'm a keep it real, that's a fishing rod If you got a problem, we got shooters that'll get involved Oh Lord Ya'll done got em started, n***a Oh Lord When they pull them choppers out you better run for it And that's just on some trill sh** They go to 0 to 100 n***a real quick They say Flocka can't rap So what? I don't need it I put n***as in the trap Now I'm what you need, n***a Neighborhood supplier You better believe, n***a Smell it through the vac Don't even need to see it n***a CEO, AP on my arm Check my neck, 80 piece for this charm We ain't the same, I'm a king, you a pawn Your name ring bells Mine ring the alarm I led my n***as to the water, so we all drink My team strong ain't no room for no [?] Still that same hood n***a What did ya'll think? If this me [?] Oh Lord Ya'll done got me started, n***a Oh Lord That done got me flexin', n***a Oh Lord Walk in my garage just like chauffeur Pull up 0 to 100 real quick Black Bently pull up Looking like it's gothic Street n***a throw up in a 50 just to wash it I get paid to go to cities just to moshpit Came a long from selling tins out the projects I know n***as never been to a college They just tryna whip a Benz out of pyrex Going hard on the Benz for the profit You ain't counting unless you box for deposits [Verse 2:] I went from 0 to a million n***a real quick Big gun, I k** a n***a real sh** You got a head cause I salivate real spit I went from 0 to a million just freestyling Dirty laundry, this way this money piling Seem like everywhere I go I get respect Seem like everywhere I go I get a cheque I went from 0 to some millions like I'm Alex n***a