Troy Ave - 3005 (Keymix) lyrics

Published

0 276 0

Troy Ave - 3005 (Keymix) lyrics

[Hook: Troy Ave] No matter what you say and what you do The streets is mine and n***a you are through Yourself is who you're lying Caue if you're f**in' with mine You must be out of your mind Go L (x5) [Verse 1: Troy Ave] I heard somebody call me Troy Average Well let me tell you 'bout the sh**, a n***a average The the four new hoes on a average And they ate her at the dime on the average Every show I get a dime on the average I am loco with the gun, gotta have it Make my diamonds 'bout eighty one carats Use a revolver or we might go automatic Easily ten shots on the average Brought a Porsche, mad horses no carriage So when you hate is tweet Ave, I have no care-age Cause spent four thou' weekend, I still manage [Pre-Hook] You n***as ain't comin' out eever, never, never, never You coded in December driving Jetta, Jetta, Jetta, Jetta's [Hook] [Verse 2: Young Lito] The weather gettin' nicer, in the Villa with my feet up Patrón margarita's gettin blow like the speaker Mix and smoke liquor while she rollin' up the reefer We all gettin' money, livin' fast like a Cheetah These n***as broke, I'm livin' like a broker My deal is stackin' chips, we ain't even playin poker They wanna wave the flag like they listenin' to soca I could pull you n***as cards, but I ain't playin' with you jokers I'm chasin' quotas like I had to make a quota A n***a actin' fly, then I can lay the n***a over I'm still a good fella, I ain't playin' Ray Liotta I be in the grey Rover, armed with hammers like the baking soda The games over, we shining like the armor all And all my n***as stay strapped, like an armoured car You think we worry 'bout you? Oh n***as not at all Cause lil' headaches get popped like tylenol [Verse 3: King Sevin] It's the k**er, you remember me? Stayed on punishment, but now I'm on MTV At Hot 97, 105 faithfully My competition's in the back screaming "Wait for me!" (what) n***a please, I can't wait I gotta speed up 'Bout to turn the heat up n***as sneak dissin', but they peaceful when we meet up And all these fans travelling from miles just to see us Man I'm still in the hood c-c-countin' up my re-up I ain't lyin' I gotta get it, came up, already did it Might hit the strip club and go throw a Honda Civic I do it for the times I was piss po' Now I just kick rhymes, get money and hit hoes Sip mo', like it's some water, if you hatin' you autta Look at the scoreboard, man this sh** is a slaughter And you double my age, I'm probably f**ing your daughter Don't think rap is your thing, just try taking an order, n***a [Pre-Hook] + [Hook]