Tory Lanez - 1 Call lyrics

Published

0 945 0

Tory Lanez - 1 Call lyrics

[Intro] Na na na na na, oh yeah Oh, yeah [Verse 1] And I used to love runnin’ lookin’ for you, yeah And then I met her, I saw her sweater It’s in the game and that wasn’t your thing And you was in Margiella, I was just another n***a tryna holla Figure, I’m a politicer So I tried that on the low, baby I know you deny that, keep it low with a n***a And I still roll in Miami with sideways, top back You got a n***a but I’m still your n***a on the low [Pre-Hook] ‘Cause I’ve been gone for way too long Down in Miami, been here waiting ‘Cause this feelings way too strong [Hook] I’m one call away If you wanna go, oh, yeah Girl, I’m just one call away Girl, I’m just one call away [Verse 2] Still on us, still on us, still get us Still get the melody when I sing up Hit record all about you, I figure You went out there in some way Girl, I’ve been searching and searching, ain’t find it All of the things that you do just remind me Where did you go? Girl, you was just beside me All of the signs, girl, I’m out of time [Pre-Hook] But I guess I, I’ve been gone for way too long Down in Miami, been here waiting ‘Cause this feelings way too strong [Hook] I’m one call away, baby I just wanna see you, woah, yeah Girl, I’m just one call away Girl, I’m just one call away [Outro] ‘Cause I just wanna see to you Like right now, baby Woah, let me break it down for you, babe Break it down for you Break it down Break it down for you