? & The Mysterians - 96 Tears lyrics

Published

0 250 0

? & The Mysterians - 96 Tears lyrics

Too many teardrops For one heart to be cryin' Too many teardrops For one heart to carry on You're way on top now Since you left me You're always laughin' Way down at me But watch out now I'm gonna get there We'll be together For just a little while And then I'm gonna put you Way down here And you'll start cryin' 96 tears Cry Cry And when the sun comes up I'll be on top You'll be right down there Lookin' up And I might wave Come up here But I don't see you Wavin' now I'm way down here Wonderin' how I'm gonna get you But I know now I'll just cry Cry I'll just cry Too many teardrops For one heart to be cryin' Too many teardrops For one heart to carry on You're gonna cry 96 tears You're gonna cry 96 tears You're gonna cry, cry, cry, cry, now You're gonna cry, cry, cry, cry 96 tears, c'mon, let hear you cry, now 96 tears, woo, I wanna hear you cry Night and day, yeah, all night long 96 tears, cry, cry, cry C'mon baby, let me hear you cry now All night long, 96 tears Yeah, c'mon now, 96 tears