The Fine Print - 1995 Penny lyrics

Published

0 88 0

The Fine Print - 1995 Penny lyrics

Well isn't that something! You're pissing on me! Not wholly unique, but disconcerting at least You're cracking that crust over the littlest things And hanging that flaunce over my blood and my brains, well You know I don't ask when you're tying up my hands And showing me the sea Please And then I'm just leaving and then I'm just losing All these pieces of me And it takes me hours to get my head around Things I don't give a good god damn about Not that anyone's listening, alright And if it ain't one thing, you're kissing on me Though I feel you use tongue, well, disproportionately You're copping that feel you feel your station receives And modify me 'til even my spirit believes And just because I sing, you know I won't scream I'll sit quiet as cotton to your silly regime Say nothing to no-one, Re: nefarious scheme And I have to agree, don't inconvenience me You know I don't ask when you're tying up my hands and showing me the sea Please And then I'm just leaving and then I'm just losing all these pieces of me And it takes me hours to get my head around Things I don't give a good god damn about Not that anyone's listening, alright