The Diplomats - 40 Cal lyrics

Published

0 153 0

The Diplomats - 40 Cal lyrics

[40 Caliber] Aiyo, the heat do spray Oh dough, too cheap, toupee I just blow his wig off like a C2K I don't care what ya people say When ya whole team f*gs, call your crew B2Gay What you know about Couversier and the Denali gray Halle Berry, Halle Robertson, that's how a holiday I play the dotty way, bring it where ya mommy stay See the gun, put ya hands up like hip hop hooray I'm a Dr. Dre, stacks is high n***as comin' at me wrong, and I ask 'em why And they don't have the right answer, like Allen I Then put ya hands between ya legs, kiss ya a** goodbye And get ya, squad aware, Harlem's here And if we ain't got Roc on, we got Rob 'Em Wear Cardiare, army's, safari gear With coke, will line up more heads than a barber chair Them my fiend n***as [Hook 2x: 40 Caliber] This is 40 Cal., and the forty thou' Every forty miles and running, screaming shorty wild Laugh, flows, crack on the stove When you hear that 4-0, act like you know [40 Caliber] 40, I can show you how to get a mean stack Supply you with crack that'll get your fiends back Trust me, so keep talking and get ya team clapped Gun smoking so much, it need a nicotine patch And I'mma chain smoker, you got a chain, I smoke ya Throw 'em on the M track, that's how I train doja's Broke n***as lie and steal, I leave 'em lyin' still You got a watch, you dead, that's time to k** It ain't right and when I show 'em the iron pills I'mma bomb threat, you just a little fire drill I buy out deals, why? Cuz I rhyme reals So don't think it's millions, when I hit you with the 9 mil' I'm like a mind field, n***as scared to step to me Drop two freestyles, already want the best of me See what the Roc cooking up, this the recipe Dipset Byrdgang, told you, consectively [Hook 2x] [40 Caliber] Touch my j**els, n***as love to palm a grenade My gun hold twelve shells, like a carton of eggs Ya'll know dudes from Harlem get paid But I ain't talk about money, when it cost you an arm and a leg Sparking up haze in the Garcia Veg', have you cleaning my house That's the one way ya squad'll be me Sparkin' the gaze, like barbers that fade I turn ya head to the Red Sea, and I put a part in ya waves I'm why n***as smoke a carton a day, I blow ya father way Just to make you go, farther away Cuz in my hood, you try to floss fresher than Manny You be sweet Vicks like the cough medicine candy You mad my tom' heavy and fancy Your money come in light bills, like ConEdison family Tuck whammies in a mini hoster, so when I hit you with the grand slam f** Sammy, call me Semi Sosa [Hook 2x]