Soundtracks - 8 by Tierra Whack lyrics

Published

0 353 0

Soundtracks - 8 by Tierra Whack lyrics

[Chorus] I ain't even hungry, but I ate that I keep on winning and they hate that (Uh, yeah) And they hate that (She did that) And they hate that I ain't even hungry, but I ate that I keep on winning and they hate that (Uh, yeah) And they hate that (Girl) And they hate that (Girl) [Post-Chorus] (Yeah, what's up) Eat 'em up, yeah (Yeah, I was on a little diet, had to get ready for the summer) Eat 'em up, yeah (Even if they don't want it, we gon' give it to 'em) Eat 'em up [Verse 1] If I don't do nothing, I serve Really, I'm supеr absurd Got 'em all dead like purgе Leave 'em speechless, no words Leave 'em speechless, no— (Kick it) Coming in first, you third (Woo) Tight fit, showing my curves (Yes) Lights, camera, action like verbs (Ooh) [Refrain] Going hard for my sisters (Yeah) Hurry up, take my picture (Uh) Heels hurt, I got blisters (Damn) Touchdown, make me richer [Chorus] I ain't even hungry, but I ate that I keep on winning and they hate that (Uh, yeah) And they hate that (She did that) And they hate that I ain't even hungry, but I ate that I keep on winning and they hate that (Uh, yeah) And they hate that (Girl) And they hate that (Girl) [Post-Chorus] (Yeah, what's up) Eat 'em up, yeah (Yeah, I was on a little diet, had to get ready for the summer) Eat 'em up, yeah (Even if they don't want it, we gon' give it to 'em) Eat 'em up [Verse 2] I can do it better than he can Really like that, no pretend Had to get 'em back, just to revenge (Uh) I might go to Paris for the weekend (Ah) I might go with (Kick it) for the weekend Sports mode, 'cause I be speeding (Skrrt) No safety, I'm bleeding (Shh) I can never fumble, I defend (Yah) [Refrain] Going hard for my sisters Hurry up, take my picture Heels hurt, I got blisters Touchdown, make me richer [Chorus] I ain't even hungry, but I ate that I keep on winning and they hate that (Uh, yeah) And they hate that (She did that) And they hate that I ain't even hungry, but I ate that I keep on winning and they hate that (Uh, yeah) And they hate that (Girl) And they hate that (Girl) [Post-Chorus] (Yeah, what's up) Eat 'em up, yeah (Yeah, I was on a little diet, had to get ready for the summer) Eat 'em up, yeah (Even if they don't want it, we gon' give it to 'em) Eat 'em up