Soundtracks - 1000 Words lyrics

Published

0 497 0

Soundtracks - 1000 Words lyrics

Using gentle words to shelter me As sung by Jade from Sweetbox in the North American release of FFX-2 I know that you Oh a thousand words One thousand embraces will cradle you Making all the weary there seem far away They'll hold you forever... Oh a thousand words(a thousand words) have never been spoken (ohhh) they'll fly to you And carry you home (carry you home) Back into my arms Suspend on silver wings (on silver wings) And a thousand words (ohhh) Called out through the ages (come through the ages) They'll cradle you (oh yeah) Make all of the lonly you feel seem only days (only days) they'll hold you forever..... Oh a thousand words.......... Your words were like a dream But dreams could never fool me Not that easily I acted so distant then Didn But I was listening You fight your battles far from me Far to easily Save your tears cause I I could hear that you whispered As you walked through that door But still I swore to hide the pain When I turn back the pages Shouting might have been the answer What if I cried my eyes out And begged you not to depart... But now I What Cause a thousand words called out through the ages They'll fly to you, even though I can't see I know they're reaching you, suspended on silver wings