Smoke DZA - '96 Olympics lyrics

Published

0 394 0

Smoke DZA - '96 Olympics lyrics

[Verse: Smoke DZA] If you ain't a wrestling fan this ain't for you You wanna hear some other sh** Then check out my other sh** Uh Its true, its true If you condone s**er sh** Then you is too Got cashed out and blew it too My bad did some bird sh** the crew is cruel f** it that's music grooves Down playing DZA that's a foolish move Its League of Legends you know who is who Its the cyborg, new and proved Uh Olympic gold medalist D's came, I hid the work in the crevices My man out west in (?) Every weekend the numbers so generous Tripled up, this is not a re-up Enough to break down, hit my posse up Put it together in your face, my hibachi clutch I won't let 'em lock me up [Outro: (?)] Ladies and gentlemen I might as well be the poster boy for ruthless aggression Oh its true As king of the ring I made the immortal Hulk Hogan tap out Last week on Smackdown I beat The Undertaker one, two, three Right in the middle of this ring And yet no matter how much I accomplish I still have to deal with the fact That you people are unappreciative of my greatness