Slum Village - Pregnant: T3 lyrics

Published

0 58 0

Slum Village - Pregnant: T3 lyrics

f**, cause you're a who*e Wha**up? Really nuttin - much~! Yo, what? The f**, sup? Nuttin much Yo, yo What the f** were you tryin to prove? Tryin to disturb this n***a T3 groove see I would prefer, all of y'all just to move But every time I grip mics, you always in my face I mean give me some space, but you don't, and you won't Boy here's a pen pad, I'mma write down my number For you, cause youse a f*g I mean you must have a want for me Time you grip mics, first in line for open mic You're, all on my co*k rock you need to just stop You're, all on my co*k, my co*k and in my rock I mean stop the sh**, you s**in my dick You rappin with me? You rappin with X The crew, I don't think not You at the microphone like your panties was hot Just like you was a young girl givin up twat Yo homebwoi, you need to just stop Matter of fact, get off my dillz jock If I see you I'm gonna bust you in your knot That's right Uhh... uh-huh, yeah, sup 7-8, uhh Tay what's that sh** I said That sh** is fresh, damn!! No sh**, I had a little flow that was dope as hell