Skippa Da Flippa - 1000 Bars lyrics

Published

0 739 0

Skippa Da Flippa - 1000 Bars lyrics

[Verse 1] My mother she trapped off the beeper I am no Nas, but this is my ether I cop Margiela’s like n***as buy sneakers Mess with the chopper but Flippa’s no preacher Hot Boy like Juve, my chains are a freezer I pa**ed my cla**es ‘cause I f**ed all my teachers Flippa McFadden, got b**hes in bleachers Don’t listen to losers and watch out for leechers Hi Tech my Faygo and cookied my trees Uzi make you high step and do some high knees Obey all my orders, she does as I please She’ll fall for anything just like some leaves Paparazzi crazy but I hate cameras Damage ya melon, I swear I got stamina Trap always bunking like PeeWee John Dillinger We wrap a brick and compress like a cylinder [Hook] Bags like an apple tree, I do the picking I been the shooter, I can’t do no missing Since that b**h trust him, put her on a mission She bought the 8 ball just like I’m Cal Ripken I own the trap and it’s none of your business I own the trap and it’s none of your business White boy, your white go just like this apprentice Took so many bags, should be an award book of Guinness [Verse 2] Hundred pack of Percs and a hundred pack of roofies No cap or trap, put the brick in her coochie She quick to bust it but she smell like sushi And I came a long way to n***as that knew me Back to the midget, I spray it with chemical Metaphor, paraphrase, Flippa is too lyrical Octopus chopper like it had some tentacles Eat a bowl of cereal then scratch off the serial We count the sack when I wake in the morning There’s no free promo, need cash when I’m touring Deuce or better, so don’t check what I’m pouring First make it rain and then it starts pouring Been gangster since Pre K, had a shank in my cubby Been dabbing since 13, I never hit the Dougie Trap day and night, call me Kid Flippa Cudi It can get ugly like I practice rugby Palm Beach County is the new chopper city 305 and I got Lauderdale with me It can go down just like the old school Nitty She bleached her p**y then tidied her titties [?] downtown and I might shoot my enemies Star Wars cookie, the trap is my nemesis 16 b**hes in the back of the genesis Bar after bar so you know I had finished it [Hook] Bags like an apple tree, I do the picking I been the shooter, I can’t do no missing Since that b**h trust him, put her on a mission She bought the 8 ball just like I’m Cal Ripken I own the trap and it’s none of your business I own the trap and it’s none of your business White boy, your white go just like this apprentice Took so many bags, should be an award book of Guinness