Skeme - 1 Time 4 Pimp lyrics

Published

0 296 0

Skeme - 1 Time 4 Pimp lyrics

[Skeme & Snoop Dogg:] This part of my show right here we call this "finish the sentence" I'm a start it, you finish it "If I could share a double cup, I would share it with..." R.I.P to Pimp, to this day Pimp C fan for life I was a UGK kid I've been through hell and back, chasing heaven on earth Put my all in this sh** for whatever it's worth A n***a play about mine, leave you dead in a hearse Two hundred dash on this b**h, hundred clip in a [?] Got the money comin' in each way Real n***a, keep a pistol for a keepsake I've been that boy, that what the streets say I'm balling, every play I make is worthy of a replay This is how it go and how it is My mind locked in, I stand rich steady stacking, watching grown men act like kids Laughing while these rappers yapping, I know they ain't with the biz Road to the riches, ask n***as what's the hold up Half pint sitting in a two-liter, poured up Twenty chains on a n***a neck, got me glowed up Where you n***as from, any answer get a "so what" Crooked [Pimp C:] I don't give a f** about hip-hop cause I ain't made none of that sh** You n***as been sayin' we wasn't real hip-hop from the beginning of time They say we wasn't real hip-hop cause we don't have no backpack [?] motherf**ers tell you something for so long let you know they don't want you Know what I'm saying? After a while a n***a don't want to be down to b**h-a** n***as no more It's me and mine over you and yours I'm getting mine, give a f** with what what you doing with yours This the type of flow to pay the bill off This the type of flow a young n***a made a mil' off That G sh** be what my n***as get a thrill off f** all of the phonies and the frauds, I'm a real boss Talking about cash, I'm a do the whole dash Hop right off in that European monster then it peels off We don't f** with s**er n***as like they five-o I can snatch b**h with my eyes closed If she ask me for money, tell her "bye, no" Still jump off in that p**y from the top row I'm the motherf**in' man, f** a n***a sayin' Throw off a n***a plans, I'm a get to sprayin' Hit the corner with the [?] rap it in saran I never b**h about the cards, I just play the hands [Pimp C:] Get your mind on your sh**, you can have some too But you got to come down here and buy you some b**h I'm talking about straight business man I know they don't like me They be all on the internet talking about the Pimp You know what though, b**h? Till you put your real motherf**in' address and phone number on that sh** You ain't sayin' nothing n***a, hidin' behind them e-mail address You a hoe Lookin' like a walking, talking brick n***a Ten chains, tell your b**h take a pic n***a I go walking in any club and take a pic n***a I've been on five for a while, living lit n***a I'm just trying to get rich, take a risk n***a Ball like Kobe, codeine OD out my piss n***a I hate a trip, I pop 'em quicker than a zit n***a f** your favorite rapper, bet I knock him off the list n***a Me and my bro gon' f** the hoes and yell switch n***a I'm 'bout that dope, 'bout that cheese, leave you Swiss n***a S-G-O-D-B or dig a ditch n***a It's a motherf**in' gang not a clique n***a I'm the motherf**in' truth, game s**er proof Mardi Gras beads for the coupe with the missing roof Sipping on that juice, get the loot, what you n***a do? Top floor where the guap gave the boy a different view [Pimp C:] b**h a** n***as, well guess what? We ain't real hip-hop down here n***a n***a stay up there where you at With your funny a** cars and funny a** houses n***a We down here have everything n***a I've been driving Cadillacs since I was fifteen years old b**h Get your mind on your sh**, know what I'm talking about? For real and I ain't mad at nobody cause you know what? The real rappers that gettin' money ain't hating But you know who cryin'? Them b**h-a** n***as that can't sell no records man They cryin' cause they can't sell no records right now You n***as friendly as a box of puppies