Shy Glizzy - 5 Minutes lyrics

Published

0 331 0

Shy Glizzy - 5 Minutes lyrics

5 minutes, give me 5 minutes Jefe, woo! I got this b**h, she s**ed the dick in 5 minutes I call my clique, they gon' be there in 5 minutes I called 'em back like oops he dead in 5 minutes Hold up, wait, this only gon' take 5 minutes Young Jefe, b**h, I whip that dope up, 5 minutes I bet them, chase me out the door in 5 minutes I bag it up and let it go in 5 minutes 5 minutes, only take me 5 minutes Hold up, wait, this only gon' take 5 minutes Rap n***as ain't 'bout sh**, no they some lyin' b**hes I'm out of town, I'm ridin' 'round with 5 b**hes They said it's going down, they each get 5 minutes Free my dawg, they framed him, they had 5 witnesses Now his baby mama gon' blame him, he had 5 children Don't listen to these n***as, they ain't gon' ride with you How you supposed to be a hitter? you on 5, n***a If they want some fame let 'em get 5 minutes Know that b**h don't get no ring, she just get 5 minutes Sorry, I don't need no name, I just need 5 million And if it ain't 'bout the gang, ain't none of my business I got this b**h, she s**ed the dick in 5 minutes I call my clique, they gon' be there in 5 minutes I called 'em back like oops he dead in 5 minutes Hold up, wait, this only gon' take 5 minutes Young Jefe, b**h, I whip that dope up, 5 minutes I bet them, chase me out the door in 5 minutes I bag it up and let it go in 5 minutes 5 minutes, only take me 5 minutes My plug just hit my horn, he got 5 chickens Told me meet him at his home, ain't tryna ride with ya My b**h say, "what you want?" Come give me 5 kisses She said, "You better be doin' shows, not with your side b**hes" Real n***a, ain't stuntin', young n***as I just like to ball, n***a, Imma stunt on y'all n***as I be rockin' chinchilla and my Rollie round spenders Uh, n***a, uh, n***a I'ma k** 'em all winter Yea I see it, right through you Ain't givin' 5 to ya Supposed to bring them bands to ya Boy, I f**ing laugh to ya Give me 5 minutes, 5 minutes, 5 minutes Give me 5 minutes, 5 minutes, 5 minutes, ayy I got this b**h, she s**ed the dick in 5 minutes I call my clique, they gon' be there in 5 minutes I called 'em back like oops he dead in 5 minutes Hold up, wait, this only gon' take 5 minutes Young Jefe, b**h, I whip that dope up, 5 minutes I bet them, chase me out the door in 5 minutes I bag it up and let it go in 5 minutes 5 minutes, only take me 5 minutes