Shy Glizzy - 1 Foot In 1 Foot Out lyrics

Published

0 332 0

Shy Glizzy - 1 Foot In 1 Foot Out lyrics

[Intro] Roll that sh** up Bang bang Glizzy Gang Gang Gang [Verse 1: Shy Glizzy] Glizzy Gang we the underdogs All for one, one for all Errybody know we f**ing ball Choppers sound like thunderbolts Shot myself with a Colt Now I don't play with sh** but Glocks But I gotta couple Rugers that'll make your a** go in the vault Teacher told me boy you ain't gon' get no job So I dropped out and started selling hard Then I started a mob, and we started to rob If we can shoot up a block then let's shoot for the stars My life is so violent My n***as keep on wilding This gun ain't got no license You better keep on driving I ball like Ray Allen I shoot like Ray Allen Granny told me streets gon' k** you boy stay out it I can't believe I'm living That's such a great feeling They gave my partner Juvie life judge say she hate children This sh** is authentic I want bout eight children I keep slam dunking in b**hes just like Blake Griffin I do not give a f** I do this sh** for us They just snatched my cousin up he hit an armored truck I don't know who trust n***as'll set you up And sh** so f**ed up a 1000 bucks will wet you up These n***as straight actors The streets is not backing Ain't know none of these n***as before I started rapping They say you almost there They want me to stop trapping If the plug front me some bricks then I might stop rapping Aww