Ryan Star - 11:59 lyrics

Published

0 176 0

Ryan Star - 11:59 lyrics

Once upon a time, 11:59 In a car on a street, in a town Solitary eyes were staring back at mine We couldn't seem to make a sound Please don't leave This could be the best time of our lives tonight You and me, don't let the moment pa** by Put the windows down and drive away The beat that my heart skipped was stolen by your lips But I could never call this a cry It's you I've waited for, like waves upon a shore When you're crashing into me, we all live what I need Please don't leave This could be the best time of our lives tonight You and me, don't let the moment pa** by Put the windows down and drive She wears a locket with her name She waiting for the right one to give it away She pulls her hair back from her face She's looking at me as we're flying away Please don't leave This could be the best time of our lives tonight You and me, don't let the moment pa** by Put the windows down and drive away This could be the best time of our lives, tonight This could be the best time of our lives This could be the best time of our lives tonight Once upon a time, 11:59 In a car on a street, in a town