Ruff Ryders - 2 Gunz Up lyrics

Published

0 800 0

Ruff Ryders - 2 Gunz Up lyrics

(Big Mike) You know, who dat is! (Styles P) Hahahah... AHHHH!! Time is money i figure that come now picture me puttin my gun down (picture that!) what up to dem n***a from (what up!?) up town s.p back to those wild a** mother f**ers dont give a f** now (Big Mike: Styles P!) thay could tell a n***a to popoff, (popoff!) im here to pick all of the money up when it get dropped off (hahahah) crossin n***a over like hotsauce but this aint a ball game, wanna see something thats all grains F.U.C.K you (f** you) can i get paid for a dead rapper on e-bay too better run when i make that you see blood on the floor you can figure p ate dat food can i bounce like a basket ball yall i can hear sh** yall can't swear the casket called yall 1 off his head pa** the sword yall (sword) i dont give a f** i'll send his as to the lord yall (word) (Chorus - Styles P) x2 Told i'm a ruff ryder n***a I beat the f** out a n***as Knock the yak and dutch outta n***as Told you im d-block n***a Beyatch we pop n***a Two guns up P drop n***as. (Big Mike) S.P. the Ghost! (Styles P) These n***a getting crack like crab legs they already bu*tered so imma season um k** um wit no reasoning inhale exhale i seen the best fail my man packed his bags went to tear up the next jail so when he touch down just cop him a nextel a runner and a connect f** the direct sells sulute too the n***a that grind hard (salute) im hopin they find god and the n***a still throwing they signs hard (signs hard) catch me with a bag a da sh** seen my man on the block flag on his head flag on his wrist and he said he be bagging to kiss shooting to shek but had him on some sh** he be gone for a week and he stay playin me on the low on the creep he said d-blocks the sh** i agreed wit him smoke some weed wit him, if it goes down f** it im gone bleed wit him came for the crowns this year i gone leave wit um. (Chorus) (Styles P) Can i tell you how we do homie. i dont know were you from (uh-huh) f** around catch a few here homie imma leave wit ya cash and your new air on me 2-way ya man like im you and when he come throuh do the same thing to him to have 2 pairs on me and i dont even care if the size fit this is that wise guy Four five all in ya eye sh** R.U double F that who i ride with, wha! (Styles P) Whatup? S.P. the Ghost! Knowimsayn? It's like i'm back. You know, everybody in that black radio or everybody in the hood, or wherever you from, tell ya men the streets is back. (Big Mike) Damn right! (Styles P) I don't want n***as to stand up when i come thru, sit the f** down! Ghost is here! Wha! (Chorus)