RJLDiablo - 2039 (Intro) lyrics

Published

0 207 0

RJLDiablo - 2039 (Intro) lyrics

[Verse] Yeah, this is what happens on the moon Ascending to my people 'cah I'm tripping off them shrooms Got some people with me, I call them boys my goons Starting a storm up in this b*tch, blow this sh*t up like balloon It is RJLDiablo and he's back and making stacks He got millions on that table, couple hundreds and some plaques Check the facts, check the map Was in Bristol in a flat, blonde white ho, that vanilla flat Ayy, ayy, yeah, boy, you been speakin' cap I got a mask on my face when I'm outside your place I'ma lead you on a chase, let's see who comes out, escapes Let's go head up to the sky, 'cause, yеah, boy, we fu*kin' fly Lunar Starshine in my eyеs, party 2039, ayy I'm tryna rep the people that I muhfu*kin' associate You trashed me at the start but now you sayin' you my homie, wait I got big in 2020 but I still stayed fu*king lonely Ain't capping, b*tch, I'm rapping, this ain't normal, this is only fame And I've got a homely name, in the crib, fu*kin' on a horny babe And I won't let the ghosts invade, don't back out, you know the trade Young boy got the loco fade, 'round here you don't show no hate She fu*ked on my bro-bro, shame, 'cause I got her tickets to SoHo, ayy They wan' be my enemies, remember me, don't check on me So tell me when they send for me or end me The story ends with me being bagged up in a den with fleas Knock out all your teeth, you ain't gotta (Gotta) pay the dental fees It's unsettling that they bet on me, they'll put like ten on me And it's unsettling that they bet on me, they'll put like ten on me And woah, woah, woah It is 2039, and I'm feeling so alive We dashing in the drive, sippin' Cîroc so we hype Smoked your homie, shot his eye, we got motherfu*kin' high The way this sh*t goin', we aight, the way this sh*t goin', we aight It is 2039, and I'm feeling so alive We dashing in the drive, sippin' Cîroc so we hype Smoked your homie, shot his eye, we got motherfu*kin' high The way this sh*t goin', we aight, the way this sh*t goin', we aight [Chorus] Uh, it is 2039 Uh, uh, it is 2039 Uh, uh, uh, it's 2039 Woah, yeah, uh, it is 2039 (Yeah) Uh, it is 2039 Uh, uh, it is 2039 Uh, uh, uh, it's 2039 (You are now listening to) Woah, yeah, uh, it is 2039 (Yeah, Lunar Starshine 2039) [Chorus] It is 2039 It is 2039 It is 2039 (Nine, ayy, nine, ayy, nine, ayy) It is twenty-thirty— nine It is 2039 It is 2039 It is 2039 (Nine, ayy, nine, ayy, nine, ayy) It is twenty-thirty— nine It is 2039 It is 2039 It is 2039 (Nine, ayy, nine, ayy, nine, ayy) It is twenty-thirty— nine It is 2039 It is 2039 It is 2039 (Nine, ayy, nine, ayy, nine, ayy) It is twenty-thirty— nine