RJ - 30 In The Middle lyrics

Published

0 511 0

RJ - 30 In The Middle lyrics

[Verse 1:] Uh We been getting no sleep That's why my neck feels like the nose bleeds I get respect where they should dome me My section be OD h*mos**ual b**hes wanna blow me Skip the lectures gotta show me Demonstrate the old me Detrimental all you new n***as I split the middle hit your crew member You knew better you do better I showed your b**h I'm on a new level I reinvent you make a new letter She told me I was suicide If she f** me she could lose her life Said her husband got them Jewish ties I got a shooters eye In the trenches with the roof reclined Nailing b**hes leave 'em crucified [Hook:] Riding 'round with thirty-thousand dollars in my middle counsel Riding 'round with thirty-thousand dollars in my middle counsel I been riding 'round with thirty-thousand dollars in my middle counsel (I ain't playing with it Why you playing with it n***as riding with the chopper I ain't playing with it I ain't playing with it I ain't playing with it) Riding 'round with thirty-thousand dollars in my middle counsel (n***as try me on God I ain't playing with 'em) [Verse 2:] Whenever my phone ring It could be Lams or it's codeine And Sunset J I just bought fourteen We gone hit the road deep Casa to Seattle Say it's hard to have no feelings I f** her like she matter I f** her like she matter I get bored and start ignoring her Known to k** the p**y Lay her out and call the coroner Gangsters never die they just move inside of Florida Double homicide Suicide Lambo doors go up I don't talk to promoters I just show up and get dollars I pull up with parolees Police already know us Was 'posed to make a deposit the bank already had closed f** it I let these choppers and shotgun ride home until the morn [Hook:] Riding 'round with thirty-thousand dollars in my middle counsel (I'll blow this b**h tonight while you playing with it) Riding 'round with thirty-thousand dollars in my middle counsel (What you n***as want the mud or the d** n***a?) I been riding 'round with thirty-thousand dollars in my middle counsel (n***as riding with the chopper I ain't playing with it, I ain't playing with it, I ain't playing with it) Riding 'round with thirty-thousand dollars in my middle counsel (n***as try me on God I ain't playing with 'em) [Bridge:] I ain't playing with it Why you playing with it I'll blow this b**h tonight while you playing with it I ain't playing with it n***as playing with it What you n***as want the mud or the d** n***a? I ain't playing with it Why you playing with it n***as riding with the chopper I ain't playing with it I ain't playing with it I ain't playing with it n***as try me on God I ain't playing with 'em [Hook:] Riding 'round with thirty-thousand dollars in my middle counsel (I'll blow this b**h tonight while you playing with it) Riding 'round with thirty-thousand dollars in my middle counsel (What you n***as want the mud or the d** n***a?) I been riding 'round with thirty-thousand dollars in my middle counsel (n***as riding with the chopper I ain't playing with it, I ain't playing with it, I ain't playing with it) Riding 'round with thirty-thousand dollars in my middle counsel (n***as try me on God I ain't playing with 'em)