Ricky Hil - 4:23 lyrics

Published

0 346 0

Ricky Hil - 4:23 lyrics

INTRO (Dom Kennedy) Yeah (cough) Yo It's Dom Kennedy It's Tuesday April 23rd I'm the studio with my homeboy Ricky Hil (ratatatattta) Yeah Cousin locked up, homeboy pa**ed last year Ya nah'm sayin What I'm gon do? VERSE 1 (Dom Kennedy) So I'ma ball for every f**in day I can She gon think we go together if I let her hold my hand Aye So I don't talk to every little skank I can No I'm not the rap n***a that you b**hes think I am Uhh I'm not gon take you where umbrellas in the sand Won't do you no good, I'm tryna help you understand Uhh (??) on some Remy Martin girl, a couple grams We could go double platinum, start performing with the band Aye And I could reach like at least a hundred grand Through the whole world tour in just a couple pair of Vans Yeah CHORUS (Ricky Hil) Where you goin rebel man, Where you goin rebel man (Way Up) With that pair of Vans on Where you goin rebel man, Where you goin rebel man (Stay Up) With that black pair of Vans on This girl might need a little help (I don't know what to say to her) Just make sure she don't hurt herself Don't hurt yourself (Don't hurt yourself) Don't hurt yourself No women no cry, As long as I'm high VERSE 2 (Ricky Hil) I'ma try to say high every f**in day I can I ain't takin you on trips unless you taking your grams Rick Hil from the Norf, I'm raw No women cry, I be high like I'm tall No lie got 5, I just took them all My Chevy fast outside like Chris Paul This is Hil from the Ville, I'm the illiest there Your b**hes want my sh**, cause the sh** I wear Muhf**a you can't compare My b**h a peach, Yo b**h is a pear My b**h a beast, Yo b**h is a bear I take her on tour two pairs all we wear Where you goin rebel man, Where you goin rebel man (Way Up) With that pair of Vans on Where you goin rebel man, Where you goin rebel man (Stay Up) With that black pair of Vans on This girl might need a little help (I don't know what to say to her) Just make sure she don't hurt herself Don't hurt yourself (Don't hurt yourself) Don't hurt yourself No women no cry, As long as I'm high (Ladada dadada) Where you goin rebel man, Where you goin rebel man With that pair of Vans on Where you goin rebel man, Where you goin rebel man With that black pair of Vans on This girl might need a little help (I don't know what to say to her) Just make sure she don't hurt herself Don't hurt yourself (Don't hurt yourself) Don't hurt yourself No women no cry, As long as I'm high (Ladada dadada)