Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted lyrics

Published

0 100 0

Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted lyrics

[Intro] … Rolls Royces, on my 4th Ferrari I got everything a dope boy ever wanted I got everything a dope boy ever wanted I got everything a dope boy ever wanted [Rick Ross] I got everything a dope boy ever wanted I smoke on that gas, I fly from California Bumpin’ that new Stalley, Ty Dolla I’m On It Forbes, Cash King, real n***a persona, huh Smokin’ with my n***as, my shawty a roller Biker gang tatted, really a Tommy Mottola n***as losin’ touch but they tweetin’ more I only feel a rush when we eatin’ more, huh Hustle hard before my seeds deseed more Swear to the Lord the less, why did I had with three floors? Roll a blunt with the ladies, playmates of the month We out the country in Dallas It’s sad son, I’m what they want We the Money Team, Mayweather and Ricky now No more trickin’ it’s time to put some real pimpin’ down We the heaviest even if it was featherweight If it’s on me, it’s DeeJee K, or it’s tailor made Cribs in Atlanta, out in Vegas too Out in Ohio it’s Stalley, Manzelli kept it true Lebron know the play, get your checks n***a Busy gettin’ mine, can’t worry ’bout the next n***a October 27th, Ohio My n***a Stalley, it’s a long way my n***a But it feels good to know, Dreams Come True [Stalley] I got everything a dope boy ever wanted ’87 Monte, with the rallies on it Ridin’, iPhone 6 fully charged Aux plug connected bumpin’ Elvis Presley Blvd Couple hard n***as with me playing body guard So if you reach, get your body scarred 12 gauge shotty squad 95 percent of these n***as ain’t really down to squab The other 5 percent, playing; “God, Oh Lord” The games comical, all I can do is laugh now And all that beefin’ gon’ turn me into a cash cow And for that money, broad daylight, I’ll pull that mask down Rozay got me out that basement, for him I’ll lay that a** down And I ain’t hollerin’, just smooth talk over Beat Billi It’s Double M to the grave, free Meek Milly Dreams Worth More Than Money, The Album Bout Nothin’ BCG this our year, tell em stop frontin’ In the hood Billionaire got whatever on it This the crown in Ohio, I sit on that throne And welcome back Lebron, but Stalley been home [Stalley] Yeah, BCG, MMG Y’all n***as act like I don’t be rappin’ Like I ain’t one of the nicest out here Like I ain’t got Ohio and the Midwest on my back Y’all better pay attention October 27th. my debut album, Ohio Man, it’s gonna be a problem And that’s all I’ma say Rosay, what up? You unleashed a monster my n***a, hahaha