Rich The Kid - 4 Phones lyrics

Published

0 458 0

Rich The Kid - 4 Phones lyrics

[Intro] Got it on smash [Chorus] They know I got cash, I ain't gotta brag no more (Woo, woo, woo, what?) I’m playin' with the money, I just might go snatch the boat (I just might go snatch the boat) I run through the check, but f** it, the bag is close (Bag is close) I don't want the b**h, but f** it, I had the ho (Yeah, yeah, yeah, woo!) I made a hundred thousand in the same clothes (Same clothes) I drop a whole quarter, now my neck froze (Neck froze, ice) Rich Forever, put my team on (My team on) Think I’m still trappin', I got four phones [Verse 1] n***as is cap for real Ain't seen a half a mill My b**h a** thick so real (So real) I was trappin' to pay the bills (Woo) Money long need to pick-up truck (Pick-up truck) Lotta hundreds you can't pick 'em up Gotta make sure my n***as rich (Rich) In the Tesla but I had to switch n***as fraud, really counterfeit (Counterfeit) Flip her over then she do a split They was lying but I'm really rich She be lying, you can't trust the b**h Want the money, yeah, the check that’s it (That’s it) Rubber bands all around my wrist Broke n***as they ain't talkin’ 'bout sh** (sh**) I was broke, had to hit that lick (Lick) I'm thinkin' ’bout the Wraith, I just might go snatch the Ghost I'm all into Forbes I ain't gotta brag no more (Ain't gotta brag, ayy) She give me top at the red light (Red light, what?) She get a bag if the head right Cuban links n***a iced out Pinky ring that's a lighthouse [Chorus] They know I got cash, I ain't gotta brag no more (Woo, woo, woo, what?) I'm playin' with the money, I just might go snatch the boat (I just might go snatch the boat) I run through the check, but f** it, the bag is close (Bag is close) I don't want the b**h, but f** it, I had the ho (Yeah, yeah, yeah, woo!) I made a hundred thousand in the same clothes (Same clothes) I drop a whole quarter, now my neck froze (Neck froze, ice) Rich Forever, put my team on (My team on) [Verse 2] n***a the block is hot (Hot) My n***as they trap a lot (Trap) My b**h got the a** out (Ass out) f** her, she tap out My money don't max out (Max out) What is the cap about? These n***as they cap a lot I'm dropping the top on spot She ain't tryna f**, then she get kicked out n***as keep talkin' they gon' get x-ed out Mama said don't have my house trapped out Got a little foreign, 'bout to blow the back out Too many shows, packed-out He keep talkin' he can bring the racks out New Lamb, now I'm about to back out Want a Porsche but that sh** was sold out Run a lil check, there's no more relaxin' I brought the Rich, you bought the Rollie b**h probably lyin', said she don't know me I wanna ball like better than Kobe 100 racks, blue cheese that's on me We ain't friends, no you're not my homie Rich Forever we got tall racks Broke b**h better fall back (Lil b**h) [Chorus] They know I got cash, I ain't gotta brag no more (Woo, woo, woo, what?) I'm playin' with the money, I just might go snatch the boat (I just might go snatch the boat) I run through the check, but f** it, the bag is close (Bag is close) I don't want the b**h, but f** it, I had the ho (Yeah, yeah, yeah, woo!) I made a hundred thousand in the same clothes (Same clothes) I drop a whole quarter, now my neck froze (Neck froze, ice) Rich Forever, put my team on (My team on) Think I'm still trappin', I got four phones