Regardless Devon Victory - You Better (t1) lyrics

Published

0 63 0

Regardless Devon Victory - You Better (t1) lyrics

You Better Get Away From- You Better Get The Hell Out Of The Way You Better Get What You Need- You Better f**ing Think Twice You Better Realize Whats Real You Better Know Who You Wit You Better Make Some Good Money Verse 1: Watch When The Anarchy - Come Not Apart Of Me- When The Start Of Me- Seams Like They f**ing Up Everything- They Mingle With Devil - Im On A Whole Nother Muthaf**ing Level- The Handle - Get Me Dark And Debated With The Close Of The Watches sh** - With My Notice sh** - The Close's Only Would I Let You Be Joking You Better Get That Mo - Chorus : You Better Get Away From- You Better Get The Hell Out Of The Way You Better Get What You Need- You Better f**ing Think Twice You Better Realize Whats Real You Better Know Who You Wit You Better Make Some Good Money Verse 2 Now That Im Moving Rushing - Thinking Comfrontin- That's No Emotions - Holding Posted- Watching Toasted- Moving Dodgers- Seeing Cla**ic- On My Mental - Regardless Devon - Slipping Thinking That You Wanted Some - I Must Be To Way Dumb - Speaking Come - For Another One - They Wont So Surreal- The Steal Of Me Letting Go Not No More Chorus : You Better Get Away From- You Better Get The Hell Out Of The Way You Better Get What You Need- You Better f**ing Think Twice You Better Realize Whats Real You Better Know Who You Wit You Better Make Some Good Money Verse 3 The Weather Was The Muthaf**ing Pain On My n***a sh** - You Choose To Let Move Watch Sit- Close To The Documented- They'll Forget It - The sh** Get Me So Pissed Off That Im Not In To It- For The Muthaf**ing b**hes That Dont Want Me And That I Miss- I Wanna Rub Yall Ass's And See Your Tits And Chest - Im Coming Out Of This b**h - You Gone Pay And Leave Chorus : You Better Get Away From- You Better Get The Hell Out Of The Way You Better Get What You Need- You Better f**ing Think Twice You Better Realize Whats Real You Better Know Who You Wit You Better Make Some Good Money Verse 4 Now The Emotions Ranging Changing And Letting The f**ing n***as Bend Over - I Been Over Her- I Figured It Was Something That She Missed - She Probably Aint Nothing But One Argumen'tive b**h - You Think A Little Bit- I Don't Think About sh**- Adding Up The Addendums In The Back Seat - Show That She Like Me- Im Like Soul Caliber- Maxi - I Get You To The Max Seat - How Now Acting