Regardless Devon Victory - Yes Hell Yes (t16) lyrics

Published

0 104 0

Regardless Devon Victory - Yes Hell Yes (t16) lyrics

Chorus : How Many Ways That I Didnt Believe You Yes Hell Yes How Many Times Could You Try - b**h Im Gone Free You Yes Hell Yes- I Used To Want Your Friendship But Now I Dont Need You Yes Hell Yes Ill k** One Of These Muthaf**as For My Freedom Yes Hell Yes Verse 1: Conglomerate The Rate The Get The Palm And They Promises I'm Coming Dark As sh** And Quiet As f** I Wont Be Talking b**h You Can Try The Spark sh** Cus Your Girl Wanna s** My Dick I Give You Perfect Slipping Pick S Hoe- Like A Try Ya sh** Hoe Like To Blow Ya Sick Hoe Like Too Pick A Dick For Bloody Muthaf**ng Doors- Drinking Bloody f**ing Rose- Money Wraped Up In Some Rows- Clack To Smack Up No Words Chorus : How Many Ways That I Didnt Believe You Yes Hell Yes How Many Times Could You Try b**h Im Gone Free You Yes Hell Yes- I Used To Want Your Friendship But Now I Dont Need You Yes Hell Yes Ill k** One Of These Muthaf**as For My Freedom Yes Hell Yes Verse Two: In The Pue- The Stated And Come Chestin You The Aim Is f**ing Blessing You The Angle From The Devil Corners- Hanging On My Nuts Like Foreigners Jacki Jessie Slip And Infrom Ya- Picking Reaching Sitting Normal Casing Corners Getting Tables- Wicked Watching Murder Labels- S-B-A-K-S-And P Dont Be Acronymin Me Film In Cases They Wrapping The Total Graph Of Casualty I Shouldve Knew Not Too Believe You Blocking f**ing Up My Leaves You Coming Over Lovely That Drink Well Might Not Be Bubbly Look b**h I Dont Want You To Fall In Love Me. Chorus : How Many Ways That I Didnt Believe You Yes Hell Yes How Many Times Could You Try b**h Im Gone Free You Yes Hell Yes- I Used To Want Your Friendship But Now I Dont Need You Yes Hell Yes Ill k** One Of These Muthaf**as For My Freedom Yes Hell Yes Verse Three: Extract In The Extraction The Next Action In The World Wind Staffing Now That Cred Credulity Its Peculiar You Working For That Bash Into The- You Working With The Fresh Not f** And f** You Duck They Still Gone Trust You And Get A n***a Album You f**ing f**ing Better- f** A Got Damn Letter- f** A Spelling B The Sand You Sanding Me You And Your Family Whats Gonna Happen To Me I Wanna Work With The Ability Chorus : How Many Ways That I Didnt Believe You Yes Hell Yes How Many Times Could You Try b**h Im Gone Free You Yes Hell Yes- I Used To Want Your Friendship But Now I Dont Need You Yes Hell Yes Ill k** One Of These Muthaf**as For My Freedom Yes Hell Yes Verse 4: Next Stashes In The Flashes- Get Fashion In The Clashes- When The Sickness- Oh My Dick sh** The Led And Business You f**ing Wishing You Blind Ass b**hes You Waist Is Cut Up You b**h Ass f**er Im So Heated Im So Mad- You Did Things With The Things I Had The Strategy Crashes The Melody Afther Your Worser Than a**holes- Im Freaking Last Souls My Role Could Be Told For Pulled Over And Drugged Up