Regardless Devon Victory - Working With Your Ability (t14) lyrics

Published

0 92 0

Regardless Devon Victory - Working With Your Ability (t14) lyrics

Verse1: sh** That They Done Did- I Couldve Sworn That It Was f**ing With Me- Tucking Over Me- Ready To f** Me In They Movies- Dont Per'sue These- b**h Ass n***a- Rules In Hands On The Be Rested- In The Moral Of The Free Less- Even If They Stress- The Up And Game We Came And We Left Its A Blessing Its Also A Disrespection To My Own Reflection The Muthaf**a Split It To Halp Of A Sections- Chorus: Working With That sh** That f** Over These- Working With The Streets That Get Me Out This- Touching Around With sh** That Shouldve Missed Calling Shots The Shots Get Called So Silly Quick Picking Over n***as And They Pick Over You Touching Watching Wishing That You Never Did - Verse 2: Now That The Rearrange- In The Innocent And The Perplex And The Rules- Less- And The n***a Nervous- And They Purpose- Ready To Destroy The Muthaf**a- Thats Why Some Get k**ed- I Aint Gotta Be Real b**h Ass n***as Gone Conceal Me- Lie For Me And Chill With Me- Die For They Self- Whats What The Muthaf**a With n***a Dying Afther Me- Or Even There Before Me- Clapping Cases Backwards- Looking Into The Face Of These Actors- The Case Gone Stack Chorus: Working With That sh** That f** Over These- Working With The Streets That Get Me Out This- Touching Around sh** That Shouldve Missed Calling Shots The Shots Get Called So Silly Quick Picking Over n***as And They Pick Over You Touching Watching Wishing That You Never Did - Verse 3: Now Back Aging Face The f**ing Facts Mrs.- Im A f**ing Black Smith Singing ) Look How You Asking Look How You Mad- Look How You Prefer To Be Mad- Looking At Your Background- Let Me Pull Them Stacks Out- Rearrange The Map Out- The Fitted With The Giving Ready Leaving With Them- They Even Wanted More- No Matter Where They At They Working With sh** Chorus: Working With That sh** That f** Over These- Working With The Streets That Get Me Out This- Touching Around sh** That Shouldve Missed Calling Shots The Shots Get Called So Silly Quick Picking Over n***as And They Pick Over You Touching Watching Wishing That You Never Did - Verse 4: The Comfortable Minutes- I Lost You For Minute You Gone End Up In Prison With Your Back Open- Stacks Broken n***as Hoping They Rather Get The Please Open To They Knees They f**ing Smoking And The n***a Might Notice- The For Seeing And Keeping Posted- Ranging On Another n***a- Watch Ass The Chief Get Bigger- And Slow Cases Now We Can Relocate To No Bases- I Done Said Word Cases A Thousands Time In The Basement You b**h You Gone Face This- No You Gone Replaced By The Deadly Evil Taste- Just Get The f** Up My Face- And Let n***as Live You f**ing Up For Them