Regardless Devon Victory - The Worship (t4) lyrics

Published

0 88 0

Regardless Devon Victory - The Worship (t4) lyrics

Verse 1: Picking Jokes And Highly Debated Leave In The Reality Thats Aggravated- The Still In The Ambiguity Thats Not Limited Marked Social Security Congratulated - Postulated - Opened The f**ing Door Like A s**er b**hen - The Mission To Have My Whole f**ing Body In A Prison - The Fake Ass n***a Get A Lesson - From The Master You f**ing ba*tard - This Is Regardless Devon Victory - Whole In Your Symphony - With My Copy Right Back Ground Aint No Way I Wanna Be Like You Please - Sliding Into The Hesent - Im Gone Get My Weopens - The Slayers - They Play Around The Merry Go Round - By Now That You Get Down - I Dont See That Frown - And Your Life Is Im'placent The Worship Chorus The Worship Verse 2 Acting Like You Didnt Know- Now I Wanna See Into Your Eyes Closed Into The Ten Of Them - The Brim Of The In No Friendships - Total Of The Grenade Bob Marketing - You Smart Leaving You Shy Grind Parking - Slow Grinding In My Mind 2011 Show Enough To Get To The 20 Eleven - Closer Than A n***a With A Parrot - A Pare Of Keys To The Waist Of The Bottomless Profiled Into The Horticulture- Muthaf**a Your Poster - We Coming Together For The Worship - Chorus The Worship Verse 3 The Closet Hanger In The Emblem Of Per'tection Open Wallets Get Disrespected- Im Reflected - Neglected- Because My Thoughts Have Been Interjected- In The Solo Crocket - Where I Get Muthaf**ing Solar Panel The Handle On Her Bodys Kiluma-Nadi- Something Like Distribute- To Your Body - The Worship Is Kind've Naughty - I Want A Piece Of The sh** Like It Was A Map Looking For The Atlas- So Supreme On The Status - Victory Regardless Of The Facts Yall About To Get Played - And Dropping Candles- Juice Tropicana- f** Platinum And Diamond - This Album Gone Be Herd For Free By At Least Ten Million On The Internet Alone-Cd's And Downloads Being Burnt Like It's Skitsafrantic Chorus The Worship Verse 4 Pa**ing The Sanctions On Loose Led To Be The Addendum - Be Friend Them - And Then Let Them Mutherf**ers Back -I Aint No Other Artist - I Dont Sound Like One Of Them Thanks But No Thanks On You Saying Im Just Like Them - The Book Will Enlight Them - The Mic Will Confront Them - I Will Not Try To Stop The Mic - I Will Tell The Mic Nothing - The Worship - Where Muthaf**as Get Respected - The Next Pa**age Is Like An Alabaster- And Keno I Play For Free Though - You Pick Three Four Hoe - I Dont Wont No More The Clash Getting Shattered They Opened The Talent