Regardless Devon Victory - The Mission ( T2) lyrics

Published

0 92 0

Regardless Devon Victory - The Mission ( T2) lyrics

Chorus : All Around My Muthaf**ing Life And House - All Around My House I Wanna Get Something Man Look What We Did - On A Mission For Nothing But Hot sh** For Some Yall Are Better Off Hating No Matter What Yall Still Cant f** With This Verse 1: The Next One Come Leaving - I Gotta Get Something You b**h Ass n***as Fronting - Putting Holes In You s**ers- I Cant Stand Why Some Of You Fake Muthaf**as- Wanna Get Your Ass Tapped - Im On A Mission For Luxury - And Comfortable Things - All Sets - Different Bets - I Wondering Less- This For My n***a Regardless- This For My n***a Flaawless - Now Im About Get The Game- On The Crawling Urls- Balling Alcohol Do Smell - Do Show And Tell And I Bet Thats A Threat For You - Whats That Threat Gonna Do Chorus : All Around My Muthaf**ing Life And House - All Around My House I Wanna Get Something Man Look What We Did - On A Mission For Nothing But Hot sh** For Some Yall Are Better Off Hating No Matter What Yall Still Cant f** With This Verse 2: God Bless Dipping Touching Under Arrest - The Muthaf**ing Stress - Like Four Doors- And Hoe b**hes Begging - The Leg And The Plan And The n***a Nervous- Shaking Quarters Out Of You b**h Ass's n***a Service- Im A Quarter n***a 15 Over Dimes - But This For The n***as- Watch You Get Blasted - I Hate You b**hes - Close Up To The Documented And They'll Forget - The Rules All Off - Ill Sit All Off- Ill Let All Off- No Shells All Off- Go Ahead And Call Cops All Off - All Around My Muthaf**ing House Chorus : All Around My Muthaf**ing Life And House - All Around My House I Wanna Get Something Man Look What We Did - On A Mission For Nothing But Hot sh** For Some Yall Are Better Off Hating No Matter What Yall Still Cant f** With This Verse 3: Now Let Me Get This Off 2011 And Summer Opening Up For The Year 2012 - Watch As We Some Another Business - Coherst Entertainment - And Private Ethics - Getting Your Ass Naked- Two Imperfect'ed- On The Next Check It- You Checking Exits- Im Checking Breakfast - New Day sh** - Im Slanded On You - Dayton Ohio Realest n***as Done Rest'ed At - Get Your Chest Pumped Black - Matter Fact Get Your Chest Pumped White - All Threw The Night Chorus : All Around My Muthaf**ing Life And House - All Around My House I Wanna Get Something Man Look What We Did - On A Mission For Nothing But Hot sh** For Some Yall Are Better Off Hating No Matter What Yall Still Cant f** With This Verse 4: Next Measures Coming Together - No Publishing Or Oral Jell Per'tection - They f**ed My Mind Up - And Then They Thought About Changes - The Bridge Of Destruction And Terror- 2011 Book - Still Rep'ing Pa - Now That Lee Way - Just On The Good Day - No One There Afther- Just On The Rotation - Autobiographies- Lust In The Fountain -Now That Jurisdiction - Got Them Out Then - Just In Your Turtle Neck You Worthless b**h You Hating Ass Stupid Ass Stupid Son Of b**h.. Chorus : All Around My Muthaf**ing Life And House - All Around My House I Wanna Get Something Man Look What We Did - On A Mission For Nothing But Hot sh** For Some Yall Are Better Off Hating No Matter What Yall Still Cant f** With This