Regardless Devon Victory - I Was Wrong ( T8) lyrics

Published

0 115 0

Regardless Devon Victory - I Was Wrong ( T8) lyrics

Verse1: Making This Title With It - Hold It Did It - With The Gated Up And Stated- And The Double Coupled Plated - Get Confronted - The Deep When Giving Depleted Statements -On The Coming And Giving Blasted - With The Hate That Get Mislanded - I Wouldnt Give A f** - But You Thinking f** My Statements - The Reel In With The Bate Trick - Get The Facts The Will Repeat And Facsimile The Statements- We Get In The Car And Travel Miles Threw Dayton - The Hand Will Get It To Springfield And Hamilton Ohio - Elevated- We Demonstrated -And The Loose Even - You Come Leave- I Was Wrong Chorus: I Was Wrong Too Think That We Would Always Be I Was Wrong To Say We Would Break Up Not Free I Was Wrong To Say We Didn't Have Anything I Was Wrong Not To Respect You As A f**ing Human Being I Was Wrong To Play Myself And Set It Up With You I Was Wrong To Not Work The Job And Then Get The Cheese I Was Wrong To Not Get On My Knees And Beg You Please I Was Wrong I Think I Just Needed To Look Over Things Verse 2: The Way We Get The Positive To Dropping sh** - The Court Of Thoughts - The Head Of Items- That We Divided- Plan To Set The Plan Up To Be Provided - In The Muthaf**a- And The Shortage Seeing Minus- Thats What We Dont Believe- You The One Who Keep People Cool Who Speak Straight Dumb sh** - The Creep And The Come sh** - You Wasting Your Life b**h -Trying To Get Too Trying sh** - You Blind Well Open Your Eyes sh** -Im Surprised That You Did This sh** - Threw My Eyes Picking Reasons- If The Thoughts Get Pa**ed Off In The Season - They'll Be Another Season - Dropping - Wondering If Im On Top Of sh** - I Probably Look Over Certain Situations And Be Like f** It Chorus: I Was Wrong Too Think That We Would Always Be I Was Wrong To Say We Would Break Up Not Free I Was Wrong To Say We Didn't Have Anything I Was Wrong Not To Respect You As A f**ing Human Being I Was Wrong To Play Myself And Set It Up With You I Was Wrong To Not Work The Job And Then Get The Cheese I Was Wrong To Not Get On My Knees And Beg You Please I Was Wrong I Think I Just Needed To Look Over Things Verse 3 The Temperature Was On Apology - The Sent That Get From The Timing - That Are With Me Sighing - No Hands In My Head- Im Not Trying To Be Crying - The Facts - Could In The Ending Make Me Think About More sh** - They Try To Lock Me Up And Take The Rest Of My Day sh** - Thank God - That Im Showing The People That Im Around - They Get The Next Level Down - f**ing Over My Self- Damn Look How That Sounds - Now Ill Be Another Victim Of Needing Rebounds- The Free Sound - That Weed Just Make Me Feel More Into Entertainment Sometimes- Sometimes - The Weed Make Me Not Like Certain sh** - I Put A Hurting On You b**h - Im Sorry About All This Hit Chorus: I Was Wrong Too Think That We Would Always Be I Was Wrong To Say We Would Break Up Not Free I Was Wrong To Say We Didn't Have Anything I Was Wrong Not To Respect You As A f**ing Human Being I Was Wrong To Play Myself And Set It Up With You I Was Wrong To Not Work The Job And Then Get The Cheese I Was Wrong To Not Get On My Knees And Beg You Please I Was Wrong I Think I Just Needed To Look Over Things Verse 4: The Facts On The With Em - For Show They Be With Em - My Action Showing sh**ty- No Question To What The Remedy - The Muthaf**a Belittled Me- And Acted Like It Wasn't sh** - But When You See That Problem - It's What Your Gonna Get - You Thinking Using Quick Sand- My Hand Im Grown Man - That Girl Thats A Grown Girl -All Us Muthaf**as Live Thearal - I See Threw Burrough - It's In A Hurry Come On - Now That I Move Away With The Pain - Regardless Devon Victory - You Know My f**ing Name - We All Haves Names- The Street Is Just The Same- What I Do For The Fame - And Not For The Fame