Regardless Devon Victory - Even If I Did (t5) lyrics

Published

0 70 0

Regardless Devon Victory - Even If I Did (t5) lyrics

Chorus: Touching - f**ing - s**ing - Cupping - Feeling - Tracing - Getting Something - Rushing - Emotions- Toasted - f**ing - Street'ed- Nothing - Game On One Hundread- Flossing - Checking - Correcting - Reflecting- Missing - Getting In- Jealousy - Envy - Emotions - Captions- The Brink With - The Sink With - Even If I Did - The Title Verse 1: Checking In The f**ing Place - Knotted By The Double - Ace- Move You See Three Couple Space- Me We See The Different Thangs- Chorus - Aint Gotta Be Ever Thing - Verse Aint Gotta Be Every Thing - Waist On The Minute Rings- Close To The Pillow Things- Triple f**ing 18 Dings- Flowing Climbing Different Scenes- Dont' Look At Me Like Im Mean - Ill Bust Your f**ing Ass's Queens- I Like To Ride And Look At Scenes- I Like To Count And Get More Green - The City Got A Certain Gleam - I Wanna See Your Mental Purse- The Thirst Will Have To Re Third- Re Do On The Pressure- Urb - Chorus: Touching - f**ing - s**ing - Cupping - Feeling - Tracing - Getting Something - Rushing - Emotions- Toasted - f**ing - Street'ed- Nothing - Game On One Hundread- Flossing - Checking - Correcting - Reflecting- Missing - Getting In- Jealousy - Envy - Emotions - Captions- The Brink With - The Sink With - Even If I Did - The Title Verse 2: Re'manage - Now That The Damage - Is The Cooperated- And They Are In The Minute - Of Getting They Ass Tasted - They Traveled - Back Court Violation - NBA Jam - He's On Fire - The f**ing Wire- Will Tell Down Into The Pliers- The Hand Will Clinch The Pliers- To Decide Whos Shyer- You Know What f** The Pliers - Now That They p**y Only Getting Wet- s**ing f**ing Got Damn - Regardless Devon - Culture Wear - Still I Wont Be On That Page- And The Actually- Wont See Into It Clear- Wont Give A f** You Chair- You Sit And Try To Care - Dont Play Dumb You Know Im Schizophrenic And I Dont Care- You f**ing With n***as That Go Threw sh** -Bipolar Thats-It - That Could Get Your Ass Kicked Chorus: Touching - f**ing - s**ing - Cupping - Feeling - Tracing - Getting Something - Rushing - Emotions- Toasted - f**ing - Street'ed- Nothing - Game On One Hundread- Flossing - Checking - Correcting - Reflecting- Missing - Getting In- Jealousy - Envy - Emotions - Captions- The Brink With - The Sink With - Even If I Did - The Title Verse 3: Now That They Ready For The Wild Eyes - That You See With In The Lies - I Dont Read No More Minds - Now It's Going k**ing Time - Sex And Me And You Chilling Fine - Now That I Aint Got The Time - Lets Get So Sexual At This Time- You Can See What Kind I Am - And The Lies That They Promote Is - Like A Shining In - They Are In The Lost Moment - Close Getting Into Notes - Thats Get You Overdose - Thats Gone End Up Moving You Closed- And Now That You Cant Paint Rose- And Grow You A Bigger Nose- And Say That That Would Be Exposed- And The Rules- And The Change- And The Muthaf**ing Game -If I Muthaf**ing Cuss- But - I Will Free Us- Anti - Like Antichrist With No Chorus Chorus: Touching - f**ing - s**ing - Cupping - Feeling - Tracing - Getting Something - Rushing - Emotions- Toasted - f**ing - Street'ed- Nothing - Game On One Hundread- Flossing - Checking - Correcting - Reflecting- Missing - Getting In- Jealousy - Envy - Emotions - Captions- The Brink With - The Sink With - Even If I Did - The Title Verse 4: The Got The Game On The Losing Focus- And They Are In The Open Minutes- Close But Wont See Whats It's Gone Be In The End'ing - And You Can Keep Thinking - That Im Waiting - For A b**h Ass Hoe - And They Wont Go - The Snow Getting So Blowed- And They Can Run From The Reality - The Close Moment Relaxing - They Are In The - But Can I Get Back To The - And Make The Song Strictly Like The Chorus - And Now That Im f**ing Only - I Might Could Get Fronted- To Do A One Hundread- And The Demolition - Look At These Sexy Lips Girl - Watch The Twist Get Twist Girl -