R.A. The Rugged Man - 50,000 Heads lyrics

Published

0 353 0

R.A. The Rugged Man - 50,000 Heads lyrics

"There's only 50,000 heads that are true to this The rest are clue-less to what real hip hop music is" (R.A. the Rugged Man sampled from "Every record label s**s dick") (Verse 1 - Sadat X) Now what I expect It's been a long on some vile sh** And the same rap jams is what slams on the radio Well I have to pay my wage on 97 When I've been doin this sh** on stage since I was 11 I be the underground king, the fighter,? And the promo dates, is what the black man hates Now to me I should been platinum Or at least should gone gold, but I ain't So I got to keep my soldiers on the street, so we can eat Hey this program's directed at the radio who can't feel me ? jam out the sh**, when I'm tryin' to be legit I am the legendary and I vary like the flavors from Ben & Jerry One foot is in the street, the other's in the studio Sometimes I wake up late at night And don't know which way to go Should I?, or keep fightin public housin Or get my homeboys out of jail for tryin' to sell the sk** Overfail on some own real rap sh** I kick for n***az on stage that don't have sh** R.A. what's the lesson for the day, Rugged Man? Should we ignore the scan that? the record sales And we need money right here, motherf**kers, say what? "There's only 50,000 heads that are true to this" (R.A.) "One foot is in the street, the other's in the studio" (Sadat X) "There's only 50,000 heads that are true to this The rest are clue-less to what real hip hop music is" (R.A.) (Verse 2 - R.A. the Rugged Man) Hey, noh-how Now who these kids think they are? Don't sweat those kids They're tryin to ruin our careers Well I've been doin this rap stuff for 10 years I can't remember any time that was worst They tried to trear me like Heavy D And said I couldn't curse Get hit up, get your weak split up No matter Foxy Brown or Little Kim in bed up I can tell any freaky b**h to up leave the spot? The opposite of heaven is what we livin The upcomin envious cats always be sweatin my position I'ma live my life to the fullest till I die, is my religion We gon' beat down your whole cypher if your freestyle ain't hittin I could diss though or not work R.A. the Rugged, Sadat X I'm top 5 lyrically, if you ain't listin me you dissin me 49 wins with no losses Heavyweights know who the boss is Disrespect, don't want to fight down with the causes (Hey, hey noh-how) I made this come back in '97 Y'all lyricists who hip hop is your? back in '97 Don't play me, I react violently now in '97 Ignorant minds best to speak silently now in '97 R.A. the Rugged Man, hated by everyone Yo, yo, that's why I'm here in yo Yeah, we in here, we in here "There's only 50,000 heads that are true to this" (R.A.) "One foot is in the street, the other's in the studio" (Sadat X) "There's only 50,000 heads that are true to this The rest are clue-less to what real hip hop music is" (R.A.)