Psalm One - 48 Bars lyrics

Published

0 194 0

Psalm One - 48 Bars lyrics

I never been one for storming in them poker rooms Tell you the truth I'm still f**ing with them focus groups I spent a birthday afternoon at one, you think it's funny Checking my traps, getting my scratch I used it for bar money Was crying on the BART in San Francisco once Had to do it in public cause all of my friends were dunce Capping my feelings, popping them beans showing that I could stand it Running from what, strong as a f** I know that man planned it Got signed and I just hopped a van before I knew it I'd do it again in a heartbeat, cause I was called to do this Blessed to be around a team letting me figure my angles Y'all k**ing ya'll selves for a label to label, you While I'm signing for another package Another rapper called and I don't wanna help him manage That s**s cause it's a Boss lady civic duty but I'm filming documentaries they shooting kid's movies I really do love y'all, I'm just busy I just haven't been through, enough cities You may think that me and you travel same But I'm working on my wings while you Tweeting on the plane You a lame and I'm lamer cause I don't go to Lumen But I just illuminated five hundred students More like a thousand when I'm counting those logged in You got a shelf life and to a shelf that's a problem Popular, no but I won't stop popping up Growing so much they re-calculate my commas what Don't tear you down build you up so I'm building that Turning blind ears to your party party trendy rap Bend it back break it down tear me off a piece of that Featuring the fearless, intelligent chic black Bumping Cap looking at cap and gown Touching rap, you got a deal but what happens now Selling several thousand ain't the outlet that it once was So you kidding, I keep coming with that funk, cuz Boosting my numbers putting folks up on Psalm sh** They radar doing that I don't care to be on it Calling my mama and venting, I'm simply addicted to being a factor After the rain and the sun and the rain I'm beginning to see just what that does Betting it all on the fact that I'm Psalm And I know that I'm needed in rap cause The people are sleepy and bored with your horrible lies and your terrible act, what Cristalle take the prism and the colors keep the light around Blues and reds and greens and I'm just talking bout the high I'm on Kept in isolation but I'm fighting through and shining strong Show you how to live a life and do it through this microphone Kids be getting made just to listen how I do So if you think that ain't the truth, you just ain't in the loop Picking up philanthropy to help repair the damage While you getting money, n***a's still spamming