Priority Records - 99 Ways to Die lyrics

Published

0 84 0

Priority Records - 99 Ways to Die lyrics

[Master P] H to the motherf**in' K A Richmond a** n***a residin' in the Bay Still slangin' cola out the motherf**in' palm trees TRU to the game and gone off some Dank weed Shoot a n***a up in the middle of the sunset And when you ride through the town you better wear your vest Real East Bay gangsta, the P is not a prankster Put the nina to your a jaw and watch a n***a gank ya See it's a turf thing, fools like to g**n Russian roullete, put the Glock to your dome man And if a fool live he have sh** in his pants Just seen the devil, taught you how to dirty dance Merri D whip the beat up just like some dope I put the lyrics in the chamber and watch that a** get smoked [Chorus] 99 ways to die, survival of the fittest Only one way to stay alive 99 ways to die, survival of the fittest Only one way to stay alive 99 ways to die, survival of the fittest Only one way to stay alive [Master P] Head for the 94, P got that deuce deuce Homies better run, gon' like psycho ready to bust a few 23rd street, I'm posted in the cut Southside of the Rich, TRU don't give a f** Caught a fool slippin', tryin' to slang them Coca leaves Mark's gettin' smoked in my hood like some Dank weed My homie little Rich got the shotgun ready to bust a cap Duct tape around your mouth motherf**er did you ??? Ain't nobody trippin', caught that a** slippin' Dumpin' bullets in your back like young Scottie Pippen n***as in the truck, with automatics 5 g's ready to roll up on your a** from some static Fry that a** like Wendy's, where they fry f**in' burgers Well done drippin' in blood cause that's the way I serve ya No lettuce or tomato, just straight lead When people straight clip three bullets to your head [Chorus] [Master P] Blood drippin' from my nose, I'm in a cold sweat I done smoked this fool, can't sleep I need a cigarette O.G. but it's time for me to put in work I mean co*k the trigger, time to do my own dirt King guard the window, I toss and turn in my sleep Silkk hand on the pump, I hear the f**in' police It's my time to come, i'm going out like Kadafi Jumped out the window ain't nobody gonna stop me Still have f**in' blood on my hands from the torture ??? with the motherf**er that I thought ya Cause it's slaughter in the dope game Have you ever held the hands of a dead man It's serious G , I can't sleep though And I'm gone on that motherf**in' Indo You gotta stay strapped Ain't no time to blank n***as in my hood left dead with they corpses' stank Black-on-black crimes it's all about the dividends The government fed dope to my hood to make us k** again Fake D.A., feds on my f**in' case Just like the ??? man, f** the yellow tape I'm out on 50 g's and that's real And the s**a that snitched on the P, got his cap peeled [Chorus]