Plies - 2 Good 4 Me lyrics

Published

0 2176 0

Plies - 2 Good 4 Me lyrics

[Intro - Plies:] I don't know if I'm the only one that's ever been trough something like this know what I'm sayin' But you ever had you a mother f**er that was so good to you man Mother f**er that was 10 toes down for you love you till d**h do anything for you But you knew you was't giving them the same thing in return When you look back at that sh** you feel like damn man I ain't even deserve this mother f**er for real man Like that mother f**er for real man just was like too good for me man [Hook - Plies:] You was too good for me So I'm apologize to you from me 'Cause you was too good for me And only thing that I can tell you Is I'm apologize to you from me 'Cause you was too good for me So I'm apologize to you from me And only thing that I can tell you Is I'm apologize to you from me [Verse 1 - Plies:] You wanted to settle down, I wanted to party You wanted to spend time, I was to busy ballin' You wanted the movies, I wanted the streets All I wanted was money, all you wanted was me You was looking for love, I was looking for licks You really care 'bout a n***a, I was so full of sh** I was moving too fast, the streets was soaking me up I neglected you and all and damn that was f**ed up But I was thinking about ya, I guess that wasn't enough You was holding me down, but I wasn't holding you up You kept that p**y on ice, you kept it waiting for me And you would drive cross town to make sure that I eat You wasn't like these lil hoes, you was a good girl for real You ain't want sh** from me, you just had love for the kid I had love for you too, I just ain't showed you I did I guess that's why I f**ed up at it and that's why I said [Hook] [Verse 2 - Plies:] You was wild materialized, I just took you for granted You just wanted the simple sh**, and I couldn't even handle it All the nights that you called me, You was laying in the bed You just wanted to see me, I went with my n***as instead The same time you was calling baby, so was the bread And I don't know if you understand, without the paper your dead I was just grinding I promise, I'm gon get right back But if you did it to me, I wasn't going for that They say undo to others, you wanna undo to you But one thing 'bout a street n***a, we don't play by the rules I just thought 'cause you loved me, that you would forever understand But like my momma always told me, that's just an excuse for a man I don't know if she right, and I don't know if she wrong But one thing I do know, you damn sure miss when it's gone And I don't know if you ain't, or if you listening baby It ain't have sh** to do with you, it was all on me [Hook]